Kenny's Pov

Being captain of the football team at Lawson High School in Los Angeles, California and also the most popular guy in school, come with lots of perks. I'm sure my appearance has a lot to do with it as well. Being 6'4 and light skinned with curly hair has me receiving royal treatment.

I've never had a problem attracting girls which is a benefit and also a curse when it comes to getting the right girl to like me. Most good girls think I'm a self centered jerk just because I'm team captain, my parents have a lot of money, and I am very good looking but that's not true.

All I want is a sweet, beautiful, and smart girl that will love me for me and not for my looks, high school fame, and riches. But until then... I got my groupies. I have my eye on this quiet girl at school. Her name is Keanna Maubry. She is the most beautiful and intelligent girl that I have ever seen, other then my momma.

I always seem to get nervous when I get around her. I dont know what she thinks of me but I hope it ain't bad. She probably think I'm a bad person but of course I don't actually know that because I never asked her. I make it a goal everyday to talk to her but I never meet that goal. Today will be different because I'm aiming talk to her.

I realized that I have been thinking about her since about 6:30 this morning and it's now 7:30. School starts in 30 minutes so I quickly rush to the bathroom to do my hygiene. Finishing, I put some Dolce & Gabanna on. I then go in my closet and put on a white polo shirt, some Levi jeans and my Bred 11's.

Running down the stairs, I quickly grab my keys and a juice. I rushed outside and locked the door behind me. Finally, I headed to my black BMW, afraid of being late for school again.