• Forever and Always

"JJ come on!" You begged your boyfriend to come out of his house.

"I'm too lazy." He yawns. "Come on you big loser! John B, Pope, and Kiara are waiting in the van!" You yell.

"Fine." JJ says coming out of the house, taking your hand and walking to the van and getting in.

"Ah, you made it!" Kiara smiles. "See, Y/n always gets you off your lazy ass." John B laughs at him and so do the others. "Mhm." He mumbles. 

After a few minutes of driving they arrive at the beach away from everyone. It was night time and they decide to make a small fire and have a few beers. Then you all started to get into a deep conversation about when they get older are you all still going to be friends.

Everyone agreed to still being best friends of course. You were all family to each other except for you and JJ because that'd be weird right?

"You okay Y/n?" JJ whispers to you.

"Yeah. Just thinking." You say as the others are off having their own conversations.

"Whatcha thinking about in that pretty head of yours?" He asks making you smile endlessly. 

"Us."

"What about us?" He asks.

"What we'll be in a few years or in a while."

"Well hopefully married, maybe have a little family, go on vacation and all of that lovely stuff." He kisses your head.

"What if something happens? What if you decide you don't want me anymore?" You begin to think of all the worst things. 

"Hey, hey! I'm not going anywhere baby." He says hugging you and giving you a peck on the lips.

"I'm just scared ya know?" 

"Don't be scared babe. I'm all yours. I'm not going anywhere." JJ says again kissing your lips.

"You and me, forever and always. I promise." He adds.

"I love you JJ."

"And I love you Y/n."

ha bet you didn't think i was gonna make another imagine. thought wrong :). maybe i'll write a few more. you never know. make sure to check out my other books. have a good day lovelys <3.