• Heartbroken

"Y/n I can't do this anymore..." JJ, your boyfriend says to you as he walks you home. "Wait what do you mean?" You ask him sadly. "I mean I don't wanna be together anymore Y/n. I need time to myself." He explains as you start to form tears in your eyes. "But JJ!" You were about to say but he cuts you off. "No Y/n just stop." He says causing you to cry. "I'm sorry Y/n. I think it's best for us anyway." He says as you arrive to your house.

"Go away. Get the fuck away from me." You yell causing him to turn around and walk away. You run into the house slamming the door. You fall to your knees and start to sob. You had no idea if you did something wrong but it hurt you so much. All you could do was cry. Your heart was now broken.

For 1 year JJ and you were dating and now he decides to just break your heart. Without really an explanation.

JJ's pov:

After I left Y/n's house all I could think about was how bad she was crying. How much she was angry. It broke me to see her that way but it was for the best. I then decide to go to John B's house. When I get there I see John B and go up to him.

I explain what happened with me and Y/n and he looks at me. "You loved her JJ." He says. I then nodded. "Why would you end things with her then?" He asks. "Because" I pause. "I don't know I wasn't good for her. I hurt her you know? I hurt her sometimes and I hate myself for it but I couldn't stop. I loved when she stared into my eyes and hers glistened from her tears. She was so in love with me and I took advantage of it I was toxic for her. But I loved her and I still do. But she deserved so much more and when I left, I swear the cracks in her heart were visible threw her eyes. You could see the pain just by looking at her faces. But I guess sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them." I say tearing up.

"No JJ you were perfect for her. I seen it and the rest of the pogue's. Yes you two might have fought but you didn't work it out. If you love her you wouldn't let her go JJ." John B said disappointed in me. "I do love her I just don't want to hurt her again." I say. "You won't if you would work it out." He says and I just nod. "I think it's best if I let her go and that's what i'm going to do." I say leaving as John B just shook his head.

It's about a week later and I kept seeing Y/n and tears were always coming from her eyes or she wouldn't have any expression on her face.

I was currently on my way to the chateau and then I see Kiara and Y/n sitting on the dock. She was in tears again. I hurried and went inside to see Pope and John B. "Hey JJ." Pope says. "Hey." I say. "I heard about you and Y/n sorry." He says I just nod. John B then grabs me a beer.

A few minutes later me and John B sit on the couch as Pope went outside to see the girls. "Look at her.." I whisper. "She was so happy and I destroyed her. She's always on the verge of tears and I haven't seen her smile since the day I broke up with her." I say gazing out the window. "Could you tell her im sorry okay? I'm sorry for hurting her." I say. "Listen. I will but for the record you didn't destroy her your not that powerful. Your gonna have to talk to her sooner or later" John B says and I nod.

Y/n's pov:

As I was sitting on the dock with Kiara crying I then see JJ go into the chateau. Kiara seen too and I automatically started crying and she hugged me as I did.

Later on Pope came out and sat beside me. "Hi Pope." I say and he waves. "You still love him?" He asks pointing. "Yes." I say wiping my tears. "How much?" He asks. "Does it matter?" I ask. "Why does it not?" He asks. "Because it wasn't good enough to make him stay" I say sighing. Then I see Pope go back inside. Kiara and I were both confused.

JJ's pov:

As I sat on the couch I see Pope come up to me. "She still loves you. She cried over you. She cried for fucking days." He says sticking up for her. "I know Pope." I say. "Then why didn't you reach out? Why didn't you give her the closure she needs!" He yells. "Because i'm hurting too." I shouted. "Because i'm afraid of seeing her crying in front of me! I'll apologize and beg for her back! But I can't do that!" I say. "I can't hurt her more then I already have." I add.

"Go talk to her now and fix things. She might not be happy but just talk to her i'm on Pope's side" John B says. "What do I even say. I want her but she probably won't want me.." I say. "Shut up and just go talk to her." Pope says and that's exactly what I did. I walk over and see Kiara giving me a stare and see Y/n look at me with bloodshot eyes.

Y/n's pov:

Kiara turns around and then I do to see JJ walking over. Oh great. This will be interesting. "What do you want JJ you caused enough pain to Y/n." Kiara says. "Listen I just wanna talk to her." He says. "Whatever. Y/n if you need me yell for me." Kiara says and I nod.

"Before you start talking let me say what I wanna say first." I say. "I loved you more then anything in the world and you broke my heart. How could you do this to me after everything we've been through! You said you'd always be there for me.. you seen I was hurting! Why weren't you there! Every time I seen you I could tell you were in pain to. So why JJ huh?" I yell at him as I see the same look I did everytime I seen him.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I fucked up. I really di-" JJ tried to say but I cut him off. "Sorry doesn't fix everything." I say. "I know it doesn't so please let me fucking say what I want to say." He says. "Go on then." I say. "Listen the reason I did this was because I didn't want to hurt you anymore. I am not good enough for you. I'm toxic to you.. I love you more then you can imagine. I let you go to help you not to be hurt anymore. I hate myself for it." He says tearing up. "You did hurt me yes. But we never tried to work it out. Which we should've JJ. I forgave you everytime and your not toxic to me. You've done so much for me. You made me a better person. You could've just told me this before hand instead of me crying repeatedly we could've worked something out!" I shout.

"I love you Y/n. I do. I'm not going to leave you like that ever again okay? We can work things out. I'll try better this time and I promise you that. I can't take the loneliness without you. I want you back. I just don't want to hurt you. Ever again." He says also causing me to tear up again.

"Yes we can work things out. I still love you and I always will. If we argue we'll work it out okay? I'm giving you a chance. I'm still upset with you because you really broke my heart." I say.

"I promise I won't do it again. And I understand your upset and you should be." He says hugging me. He then kisses my head then pulls away putting his hands on my cheeks and kisses my lips. "I forgive you. We just gotta get in control of ourselves." I say looking into his blue eyes. I truly missed those blue eyes and soft kisses.

From that day on everything worked out perfectly. There was no more arguments. We got along again. We did it. All we needed was to work things out. There was a few stupid ones but we got over it. He loved me and I loved him.

The pogue's were also happy to see how much better we've gotten and how much we've grown. Kiara was happy to see a smile on my face and so was everyone else.

I hope you guys liked this one. It was sad and it had a happy ending. Thanks for the 86k reads make sure to give me a follow and some ideas. Requests are always open. I love you guys and I hope you have an amazing day ❤️❤️