• You Saved Me

The Pogue's and I really had a mission this summer. Another big one. To get this cross that had diamonds on it and had apparently something special in it.

Right now wasn't so good. Kie, JJ and I were trying to sneak off the boat and tried helping the others but we got into a little bit of a mix up.

Two of the crew members showed up. And they weren't going to let us leave. Why would they?

"We are dead. We are literally going to die." I say.

"Shh." JJ says.

After that we all began to fight these stinky old bastards. We put up a good fight until one man grabs onto JJ so I run and start beating on the guy.

He swings around, elbowing me in the stomach. I look at the man and he hits me causing me to have immediate pain to my head and losing balance. I then feel myself fall.

JJ's Pov

We were all fighting until suddenly one of the guys hits Y/n with the end of a machete causing her to lose balance and fall off the ship.

Y/n couldn't swim.

Kie hurried and knocked the man out as we called for Y/n.

"Y/n we're coming!" I yell and jump off the boat now swimming to the girl.

I grab onto her to see she is bleeding from the head and she was out cold.

"Y/n! Wake up baby! Come on don't leave me." I cry out until I see Kie jump in with me and help me get her head from the water.

"Help!" Kie yells.

Finally John B and the other come around on the boat yelling for Y/n.

"Y/n!" JB yells as he helps pull her on the get away boat.

I try to give her CPR and it wasn't working. All of us had worry spread across our faces.

"It was supposed to be me and you against the world! You can't leave me Y/n!" I cry out.

Y/n's Pov

I feel a weight being lifted off my chest as I hurry and throw up the water that have been blocking me to breathe. I was on a boat with my best friends.

I heard them all breathe out and sigh of relief. But I saw JJ's eyes were red from crying.

"Aww is my baby cryin over me?" I fake pout.

"Yes." He says and hugs me.

"I'm not done bothering you yet." I smile.

"What happened anyway?" I ask seeing blood on my hand.

"You got hit with the blunt end of a machete." Kie says.

"That's fucking cool. I made it you guys." I joke.

"Only you would joke." John B says.

"When doesn't she?" Pope asks and I smile.

"You saved me baby. You saved me." I kiss JJ as he smiles between the kiss.

I know this was a little short but I hope you guys liked it! This was a request from jjmyloveh