• Protecting you always

this request was from ANGELICWHORE- i hope you guys enjoy this!!

Y/n's pov
As I was laying in bed I look over to see JJ still sleeping. He really had a rough night last night I really felt bad for him. His dad being a dick and all got me so pissed off. He was my boyfriend and I just wish I was there when he needed me the most.

I then see his blue eyes staring up at me. "Good morning." He says in his raspy voice. "Good morning J how'd you sleep?" I ask playing with his hair as he lays his head on my stomach. "Okay I guess just last night was hard." He says and I kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry babe. I wish I could've been there. But it's over now." I say comforting him. "I know." He smiles. "How about we go do something today to get your mind off things?" I ask him. "Sounds good to me." He says kissing me as he gets up causing me to smile.

We both got ready and we made our way outside. "Beach?" He asks. I nod. I hold his hand the whole way until we are on the beach. We took our shoes off and dipped our feet into the water. I leaned my head on JJs shoulder as he leaned his on my head. "I love you." He says. "I love you too JJ. Always." I say kissing his cheek.

As we put our shoes on and we're about to head somewhere else we are stopped my Rafe. "Hi pogue prince and princess." He says causing me to roll my eyes. JJ then grabs my hand pushing me a little behind him. "What do you want Rafe?" JJ asks him. "I just seen you both looking so happy over here and decided to come over and see." Rafe says getting closer to me but JJ pushes him. "Get away from her." He says tensing up. "Now now JJ you really think i'd hurt Y/n?" He says poking my nose making me flinch.

"Dude don't fucking touch her." JJ says pushing him once more. "I'm just playing around!" Rafe laughs. I roll my eyes and JJ gets more tense. Then he just punches his in the face knocking Rafe back. He looked quite surprised and didn't do shit back. "Don't ever touch her again. Don't go around her or even fucking look at her got it?" JJ says getting in his face making him flinch. "Damn got it." Rafe whispers.

JJ then grabs my hand and walks away. "Damn JJ that was kinda hot not gonna lie." I say chuckling. "I know I know. Just protecting my girl as always." He says smiling and kissing me. I then smile and blush.

As we get back home we both decide to get a shower together. Just a nice relaxed one. We then got dressed and cuddled on the couch. JJ lays between my legs as I play with his soft blonde hair. I then look down to see JJ asleep. I smile to myself and end up falling asleep too.