You're Perfect

"Honey, down stairs now!" I hear my mother yell and I come rushing down.

"Yeah mom?" I ask confused on why she'd call me down at such a late time.

"Did you eat the rest of the pizza?" She asks.

"What the two slices?"

"Yes."

"Yeah I did." I tell her with a confused look.

"You really need to watch what you eat. This is ridiculous. Every time I look in the fridge for the leftovers they are gone. And it's all you, not your sister." She says crossing her arms.

"Mom, are you seriously shamming me right now?" I ask.

"No honey, I'm telling you the truth. Have you seen yourself? The weight doesn't look good on you."

"What the actual fuck?" I say with my jaw dropped. "Just because you didn't make the perfect daughter doesn't mean for you to do this. It's either my weight, or me being tired from a long day of work. And I get called lazy?"

"Watch your mouth!" She says slapping a hand across my face.

"Fuck you!" I yell at her with tears coming from my eyes and she grabs my hair.

"Don't you ever fucking speak to me like that! You brat!" She says smashing my face against the wall.

"Mom! Stop!" I scream pushing her back.

"I fucking hate you!" I cry out now running out the door.

The only place I have left to go is the chateau. I know JJ, my boyfriend was going to be there. He's never known about my mother saying things like this.

I'd get it once in a while but she'd never slams my face like that or even really hits me. She always body shames me and I just thought to stick up for myself.

I didn't want to go back home. My head was full of pain and I knew there was going to be a cut and bruise along my face.

"JJ! John B?" I yell pounding on the door with my voice shaky.

I see a shadow come to the door and it was JJ. When he opens it he had a huge smile on his face until he seen I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/n? What happened?" He asks. "Jesus! You're face! What happened who did this!" He says with straight worry.

"My mom... she.. she just was saying about my body. My weight. And then I tried to stick up for myself... and she hurt me.. I didn't know where else to go." I sob and he brings me into a hug.

"She always does this. She complains about me being lazy and that I'm fat... and I'm sick of it." I cry into the crook of his neck.

"Listen to me Y/n.." He says grabbing my face, wiping my tears.

"You're perfect to me. You are stunning, smart and the kindest person I've met. I absolutely love your body. Every single inch of it." He says kissing me gently.

"Do you really mean that?" I ask.

"Every single word." He smiles.

"I love you JJ." I say starting to calm down.

"I love you even more princess. Let's go lay down okay? John B isn't home right now and he definitely won't mind." He says grabbing my hand and I nod.

This wasn't a request but I just decided to do this one for fun. Love you guys thank you so much for the 800K reads. That's insane! Have an amazing day guys.