• Calm Down

"Hey has anyone seen JJ?" I ask Kiara, Pope and Sarah as they all sit on John B's bed.

"Last time I heard he was on his own trying to break JB out of jail. Something about faking being sick to him." Kiara tells me.

"Don't worry I don't think he's going to get in trouble." Sarah mentions.

"Sarah don't lie. He's definitely going to get in trouble. It's JJ." Pope laughs.

"I guess I'll just wait around for a little." I say sitting next to Sarah.

Now, was JJ being stupid? Yes. Is he going to be okay? Probably not but it's best to think positive.

JJ has been my boyfriend since last year. We've had a few fights but he's my partner in crime. And we've been trying to figure out how to clear our best friend John B's name.

I knew JB was not liking prison right now. He's too much of a good boy for prison. Not really because JJ is rubbing off on him. And me too but that's not the point.

"Uh.. hey guys? We gotta get JJ and distract this officer from driving an ambulance. JJ is in the back and he got the wrong person. Says he's crazy but we gotta help him. He's freaking the hell out." Kiara says and I roll my eyes.

How did I know he was going to get in trouble? It's JJ of course. So now we are on our way to find a kind of stolen ambulance.

Kiara ends up blocking it from going anywhere and I run to unlock the side door of the ambulance.

I see JJ and grab his hand and run. He was hesitant for a minute but then he started rubbing until we got in the woods.

We stopped and he smiled at me. "You saved me."

"We all saved you. I just unlocked the door. What were you thinking? Could've got killed, arrested anything man. Don't do stupid shit like that." I tell him and put my hands on his face.

I could tell he was worked up and I hugged him. He almost would've got caught if it weren't for us.

"I seen my dad." JJ blurts out and I give him a sympathetic look. "Plum made me go past him on purpose." He says getting upset.

"Hey baby.. calm down okay. She's just a stuck up bitch. You tried babe. And I'm so proud of you. I'm sure your dad is fine in there. But you gotta make the best of yourself." I kiss him softly.

"But she said I'm going to end up there. That it runs in my blood."

"No baby. You're different. A good different. No way the pogue's and I will let that happen." I whisper while holding his hand.

"Just breathe for me. Calm down." I add rubbing my fingers on the top of his hand.

"I love you y/n. I always will." He says kissing me.

"I'll always will too. You're my everything J. Wouldn't know what to do without you." I smile giving the boy a hug.

Oh yeahhh. I'm back and I'm so excited!! Season 2 of Obx is amazing!!! I love it so much!! Have an amazing day lovely's!!