down under

Imagine requested by @MaryBerry176

"Anchor the boat so I can swim!" I yell at John B as he tries to find a spot.

"I'm trying here, be patient." He yells back.

"Dude, you know she's never patient. Just anchor it here." JJ says butting in.

"I'm not patient either, I want to swim too." Kie adds and John B then drops the anchor.

"Finally." Kie and I simultaneously say.

Kiara and I both stripped down out of our clothes and we were left in our bikinis. We both looked at each other before jumping into the water.

I stayed under a little longer to enjoy the quiet. I soon popped my head out of the water and wiped back my wet hair.

I look to my left to see Kie floating on her back as the boys watched in the distance. I myself liked to swim and adventure out.

So, that's what I decided to do. I swam around feeling the wet sand under my feet until I had to tread the water because it was getting so deep.

Everything might have looked the same to everyone else but for me, I could find so many differences in the water, the sky, the textures under my feet. It was always different. That's why I'd like to explore.

I went out a little farther until something didn't feel right. I felt like I was being pulled from under the water.

Before I could yell, I was yanked under quick. I couldn't fight my way through whatever was going on. I even opened my eyes to see nothing.

All I could think of is it could be the current sweeping me under. The second thing I thought and asked myself in this moment was 'am i going to die?'.

It soon got hard for me to hold my breath any longer and I started to choke under water. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore so I closed my eyes, hoping this would go away.

Soon enough, I feel myself getting pulled the opposite direction. I could feel I was out of the water but I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move.

"Y/n! Wake up... oh come on please!" I hear with concern lacing their voice. It sounded manly but I couldn't tell who the voice belonged to.

That's when I felt what seemed to be hands pressing up and down on my chest. I then felt a pair of warm lips go around mine, blowing air into my mouth. I wasn't dead was I? Why couldn't I move?

I then forced myself to shoot my eyes open and next thing you know I was coughing and spitting up water.

"Thank God!" I hear Kiara say.

"You scared the shit out of us!" Pope says frantically.

I look in front of me to see JJ was the one who pulled me from the water, he's the one who basically just saved my life. He was the only other person wet except for Kie.

"Don't do that again." JJ said sounding out of breath. "I wouldn't know what Id do if I lost you." He adds and I embrace him in a hug.

"Thank you J. And trust me, I won't be doing that again. I think the current got me." I say.

"That's what we thought because JJ tried to see if there was anything, like a shark or some shit but there was nothing." John B says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We are just glad your okay." JB says.

The rest of the boys gave me a hug along with Kie. I didn't like all the attention even though it was an accident. How do things like that even happen?

JJ still looked like he was in shock and I hugged him once more, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm okay you know." I say grabbing a hold of his hand.

"I know, it just really scared me. I thought I'd lost you." He says rubbing the back of my hand.

"You could never lose me, even if you tried." I chuckled as a smile spread a crossed his face.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I loved writing it. Oh how I've missed writing. Please feel free to place your requests here or message me! ❤️