• Goddess of Surfing

*this was from a tiktok i seen and i thought i should make it as an imagine!*

Today was surfing day for the pogue's and I. I was the best surfer JJ said. Of course he would say that because JJ is my boyfriend. But in my opinion he's the best surfer out there.

He's the one who taught me.

JJ would always call me the goddess of surfing and I would call him the god of
surfing. Goddess and god. That's what Kie, Pope and John B would call us.

JJ and I have been together for almost 5 months now. I know a lot about his friends which now are mine.

I moved from Florida to here. I definitely love it here more. JJ and the pogue's made me a better person and I'm glad I have them.

I actually live with JJ which is pretty tough because of his dad. He's such a piece of shit but he knows I'll put him in his place if he has something to say. That's why me and him kind of get along.

JJ finds it pretty hot that I'll stand up to him but I just find it annoying because I hate his dad for what he's done to him.

I've felt what he's felt. Getting slapped around and told I wasn't good enough by my own mother. That's why I moved here. 18 and free. Just a bit older than the pogue's I'd say.

Alright that's enough of that. Today we were deciding on surfing the figure eight side. Which I know the pogue's hate because of the kooks. Never really met them. Hopefully I don't have to.

But of course when we go to surf there was a few of them already there. But I wasn't afraid of them.

"Babe?" I get pulled from my thoughts to see JJ.

"Yeah J?"

"Want to go out there first? See if you like the waves or not?" He asks.

"Sure." I smile placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Love birds." I hear John B say causing me to chuckle.

I strip down to my bathing suit earning a whistle from JJ making me smile. I grab my board and head out into the beautiful ocean.

JJ's Pov

"Look at my girl. Surfing better then us." I point out to my friends.

"I know right. And you're the one who taught her." Kiara pushes my shoulder.

"Taught by the best surfer I know." John B adds in.

"I second that. I've gotta say I think Y/n is better." Pope challenges.

"Oh yeah Pope. Okay. If you say so." I chuckle.

Then I look beside us and see Rafe, Kelce and Topper all talking together. Not bugging us, thank god.

Until I heard Rafe say something.

"Wonder what her name is?" He says to his friends.

I hear John B laugh at what he says and he catches there attention. "She'll squish you like a damn bug." John B butts in.

"What's her name? That's all I asked." Rafe asks while I hear Pope and Kie laugh now.

"Y/n. JJ's girlfriend and the goddess of surfing." John B tells his and Rafe looks right at me.

"Huh. The pogue finally has a girlfriend. Wonder how that happened?" Rafe tests me.

"Keep your damn mouth shut Rafe. You don't want to test him." Pope says.

"What's he gonna do about it. She should be with us. Not the dirty pogue's." Topper now butts in until I hear her.

"What did you call them?" I hear and see Y/n. "Those are my friends and he is my boyfriend. I don't appreciate you talking to them like that" She adds.

That's my girl.

"You're a feisty one huh?" Rafe asks standing up to her.

Y/n's Pov

"Sure am. Now I would love to sit here and chat but I'm not going to talk to some worthless, no good, piece of shit." I tell him causing his mouth to drop.

"And take your little minions with you." I add and he stares at me.

"Did I stutter?" I ask and soon they get up and leave with no problems. I soon begin to hear clapping from behind me.

"Go Y/n!" I hear Pope shout.

"Now babe, that was really hot of you." JJ say wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm not gonna let them talk about you guys like that. Not now, not ever. I love you guys." I smile.

"And we love you." JJ says as they agree.

Hope you guys enjoyed! I loved writing this one! Lmk if you have any ideas in the comments! Have a good day!