• Toxic Part 2

It's been about two weeks since the whole fight at the kegger happened with Rafe, JJ and the rest of the boys. Y/n finally was free from Rafe. She didn't have to worry about him hurting her anymore or talking down on her. But one thing she was scared of is him coming back to hurt her. 

Her friends said she had nothing to worry about because they would protect her. She was now living with John B which she enjoyed being there.

"Hey Y/n you in here?" John B knocks at her door. "Yeah." She says opening the door. "You doing okay? Haven't said anything to anyone for a while." He asks concerned for her. "Yes John B. I'm fine." She tells him giving him a hug as he smiles. 

Oh another thing that was never mentioned... JJ and Y/n were finally together. They were happy, super happy. Today was a sad day for her because it's when Rafe and Y/n first started dating.

"Do you want to come out here with Pope and I? JJ should be coming shortly?" He asks and she nods following him out there. "Hey Y/n" Pope smiles hugging her. "Hi Pope." She smiles in return.

"Knock knock." They all suddenly hear and then look towards the door to see JJ standing there. Everyone went over and greeted him. "How's my girl doing?" He asks Y/n, kissing her on the head. "Good. How is my stupid JJ." She asks giggling away. "Doing well. Missed you. " He says taking his hat off and putting it on her. "Missed you more." She smiles. 

John B decided to have a little kegger but he offered for Y/n to stay back home but she agreed to go as long as JJ was with her. 

While the boys were getting everything ready Kiara was on her way over also. Kiara and Y/n just talked while the boys did the work. They helped out a little but they mainly just talked. 

"Y/n come here." JJ says to her and she goes over to him and he just holds her in his arms. "You are cold." JJ says trying to warm her up. "Yeah.." She chuckles. Then JJ decided to spin her around and tickle her. She laughed uncontrollably. Then he went to go kiss her and she flinches when he tries to put his hand on her cheek. 

"Hey hey i'm not going to hurt you.. I wasn't going to hit you.." JJ says getting upset knowing this was Rafe's fault. Y/n just put her head down. "Hey Y/n look at me.. I would never hit you, you know that. I swear to god i'm gonna go kick his ass again." JJ says holding her once again in his arms. 

"No it's fine JJ.." She says. "No it's not Y/n. I'm not going to have my girl scared of me when Rafe did this. Fuck no." JJ says working his way to find Rafe. "JJ no!" Y/n yells but it was too late, he found Rafe. 

"Oh come on.." Rafe mumbles. "You have my girl scared of me... she thought I was going to fucking hit her. This is your fault you piece of shit!" JJ yells as everyone surrounds them.

Everyone could tell JJ has had a bit too drink. "Give me a break dude. She was asking for it." He laughs making people gasp. "Oh you bastard!" JJ yells lunging towards him punching him in the face. 

"JJ STOP IT!" Y/n yells pulling him away. "Just stop please. Please." She begs. "Did you hear anything he just said Y/n?" He asks her. "Yes JJ I did. Just let it go. Calm down please. I'll get better. I promise," She says putting a hand on his cheek. He just nods. 

"This isn't over Rafe." JJ looks at the boy with a bloody mouth with everyone's eyes on him. He just rolls his eyes and walks away. 

"Don't do that again dumb ass." John B says to him. "You know what I h-
 JJ tries to say but gets cut off. "JJ enough." Y/n says...

I hope you guys liked this one. It might have seemed a bit rushed but this was an idea from someone and I just hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if this one was crappy! Much love to you all and make sure to go check my new book out!!