• More then friends

this request is from mrspankowww i hope you guys enjoy it i love you all!

Y/n pov

"Y/n come dance with meeee!" JJ says as all of the pogue's and I were in the Wreck dancing to the music that Kiara put on. It was the end of the night and her dad was nice enough to let us eat and stay for awhile. "Why!!!" I whine. "Because." He says the. pulling me up. I sigh giving up and I dance with him.

He twirls me around and snaps his fingers to the beat with me doing the same but swaying my hips as he does the same. We then see John B and Kie having a little moment which was really cute. I did ship them. They would be an amazing couple.

As JJ spins be around again he then keeps me in his arms as both of us sway our bodies. It truly made me smile. After all of the eating and dancing we all decided to go home but of course JJ went to John Bs because of his dad. I hate his dad so much. He's such an abusive asshole. It hurts to see JJ in so much pain.

It's now the next day and i'm already on my way over to John Bs house. I walk into the house to still see the boys passed out on the couch. "Wakey wakey!" I say tapping them. JJ then faces me and smiles. Then John B wakes up and yawns and I laugh. "We going out on the boat today?" I ask. "Sure why not." John B says.

I already had my bikini and stuff on under my clothes, I always did. The boys and I then get up on the boat with JJ helping me on. "Such a gentleman you are." I say and he smiles.

As we were strolling along the cut I lay my head on JJ's lap and he starts to play with my hair. I always loved when he'd play with my hair it made me think of when my mom did. We then pick up Pope and Kie.

"Wanna go swim?" I ask Kie and she nods. We both take our clothes off and I see John B staring and Kie causing me to giggle. I then see JJ staring and me and I roll my eyes as he chuckled. Both Kie and I jumped in and we both heard the boys saying that was hot. We both just laughed with each other. "So JJ and you huh?" She asks. "What do you mean JJ and me?" I ask. "It's obvious that there is something going on with you two." She says and I shake my head. "What about you and JB?" I ask and I laugh as she does too. "I don't know really but back to you and JJ why haven't you made a move yet I know you like him." Kiara says. "He doesn't like me like that." I tell her.

"Bullshit." She says. "The way he looks at you and protects you he loves you." Kie explains to me and I just shake my head again. "I don't know Kie." I say. "I do know Y/n. There is a huge connection there." She says causing me to roll my eyes and laugh.

After we were done swimming we dry off and I go sit with JJ. "How was the swim?" He asks. "Pretty good it's kinda cold." I say. He then hands me one of his jackets and I smile and put it on. Then Kiara gives me a smirk and I just laugh. "Thank you." I say smiling at him. "Your welcome." He says.

We all decide to go to the Wreck again to grab a quick snack. JJ and I of course were goofing around but then get stopped by this older couple. "You guys are so cute together! Hopefully you'll grow old and still be in love and married!" The one old lady says causing me to blush. "Oh we aren't together but thank you so much." I say to her. "Well young man you better make a move she seems like a nice lady for you." The man says to JJ making him smile. Awe thank them as they both leave.

It was kind of awkward since then. We were all about to go home but JJ stops me. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks and I nod. "What's up." I ask. "What that couple said earlier... um I just want you to know I don't know if this will ruin our friendship or not but i'd like to have a future with you because i've caught feelings for you Y/n and I didn't know how to tell you before.." He explains. I then get butterflies. I feel tingling on my cheeks and can't help but smile. "I though you wouldn't have liked me like that." I say. "Really? I do. I just didn't know how to tell you." He says. "Well JJ you didn't ruin anything because I like you too. And I would love to have a future with you too." I say smiling.

He then has the biggest smile i've ever seen on him. "So are we offical now?" He asks and I nod. He then cups my cheek, pulls me in and softly kisses me. This was a dream come true for me. "God you don't know how long i've wanted to do that." JJ says and I laugh kissing him again.

hope you guys liked! i'll update more soon! i love you guys pls feel free to give me more ideas! also go check out my other books and the new one i just made about positivity! ALSO THINKING ABOUT DOING A FACE REVEAL at 200 followers! so make sure to follow ❤️❤️❤️