• Toxic

warning: involves abuse also this is like a rafe/jj imagine in a way!

It was only a little while until the kegger in the boneyard. Your boyfriend Rafe was taking you. You really didn't want to go there with him because you knew there was going to be issues. But you put a smile on your face, go upstairs and get dressed.

"I'm ready Rafe." You say. "Go change." He says obviously annoyed. "Why I just did?!" You ask him. "I said go change your not going looking like that!" He yells at you. "Rafe it's fine! It isn't that bad!" You yell back. But then he rushes right over to you slapping you in the face. "Ra-" You try to say but Rafe cuts you off. "Change now." He says in anger.

You start crying and run upstairs and change into shorts and a sweatshirt. Looking in your mirror you see a red handprint on your face that was slightly bruises which made you tear up even more. As you were walking back downstairs you wipe your tears. "That's better. I'm sorry for snapping like that." He says kissing you. You just nod.

Rafe then gets his dirt bike and you get on the back holding onto him as he goes to the kegger. You hated how he'd put his hands on you. He then would just apologize and act like it didn't happen. He always hurt you leaving bruises on your wrists, face and sometimes your neck. You always had to cover them up though. Rafe was toxic. An abusive asshole. You were scared to leave him because you don't know what he would do. So you faked it all.

You both then arrived to see a lot of people. "Rafe can I go see Kiara?" You ask. Kiara was your best friend. "No your staying with me." He says. "But please Rafe just this once." You ask him once more. He then goes close to you again making you scared. He slams his hand and grabs onto your neck causing you to not breathe a lot. "You are staying with me. Deal with it." He says letting your neck go. Tears started to fill your eyes knowing there was going to be a mark and that the fact that it hurt you in general.

He then grabbed your hand and worked his way over to Kelce and Topper. You see JJ and John B which we're also your friends but haven't seen them for awhile. You try to cover up your neck with your hoodie. "Hi Y/n!" Kelce and Topper say. "Hi.." You say all weary. Then Topper gives me a bit of a concerned look and I just smile and look down. Then Rafe dragged you to go get a beer. John B was pouring it and he looked up and smiled as you did in return. Rafe noticed and elbowed you in the side causing you to whimper. "Y/n are you okay?" JB asks you and you just nod and then Rafe drags you away. "Don't ever smile or even look at him again got it?" Rafe ask gripping your wrist and you nod in fear.

Topper kept giving you a look. He did look concerned. You were pretty sure he seen what Rafe did. "Watch her real quick i'll be back." Rafe tells Topper. He nods. "Y/n what's going on are you okay?" Topper asks as Rafe walked away. You shake your head. "What's going on?" He whispers. You then pull your sweatshirt down from your neck and shoe the bruises on your wrist also causing him to gasp. "Y/n you gotta leave him. I didn't know he'd ever do this!" He says. You nod. "How long?" He asks. "Weeks." You say causing his eyes to go wide. "Tell JJ for me please. I trust him. And plus I love him Top. I want him not Rafe so please." You beg. He nods going over to find him.

JJs pov:

"Hey JJ?" I see and bear Topper come over. "What now Topper." I ask. He then pulls me aside. "Listen closely okay? Y/n apparently is getting abused by Rafe and she said to tell you because she loves you not Rafe so apparently she's been faking with Rafe. She's scared and she needs help. There is bruises on her wrists and neck." He explains making me pissed off. "Is this why she hasn't even hung out with the pogue's and I?" I ask and he nods. "Just please do something." Topper says and I nod as he leaves.

"John B. We have a problem." I say walking up to him. "What now Jj?" He asks. "That asshole over there has been abusing Y/n that's why we haven't seen her and she's acting weird. And apparently she is in love with me not him. So I need back up." I explain then I see Pope and Kiara hear it and their jaws drop. "Oh hell no." Kie says. "Don't do anything yet." John B says.

Y/n's pov:

I see Topper go straight to JJ. I could tell he was pissed. Then JJ walks over to John B and Pope and Kiara. They all looked furious. But now I was scared to what might happen. "Where the fuck did Topper go?" Rafe asks coming back beside me. I shrug. "I swear your so fucking dumb sometimes." He says hurting my feelings as usual. "But I didn't do anything?" I say confused. "Just shut the fuck up." He says and I do so.

As Rafe and I were about to leave I get pulled aside by someone that someone was Kiara. "Stay here with me." She whispers. "Come now!" Rafe says about to hit me right in front of Kie but then he gets pulled. I see behind him JJ, John B, Topper and even Kelce circle him. Kiara then holds my hand.

"You think it's okay to fucking hurt and abuse Y/n?" Kelce says. "Your going to regret doing that." JJ says with a fist. "Wow Rafe your a piece of shit. How could you?" Topper says. "Oh you bitch! Couldn't keep your mouth shut!" Rafe yells at me but then get slammed with a fist in face by JJ. Rafe tried to fight back but got punched and him by all of the boys. JJ gave in the most punches. Kiara just held me in her arms. "Your safe now okay?" She whispers and I nod. I then saw one last kick to Rafe and he passed out. Then JJ and John B runs over to me. JJ hugs me. "I'm so sorry Y/n." He says kissing your head and I just start to cry.

Then John B hugs me and tells me i'll be safe and that i'll be staying with Kiara from now on. Pope also joined in with the hug. He called the police on Rafe. I had to explain to the police what happened. They had to take photos and I didn't want the pogue's to see but they seen. All of them had tears in their eyes as their jaws dropped. When the police were done I put my sleeves down and fixed the top.

JJ then pulls me where we are alone. He lightly puts his hands on the side of my face pulling it up to see the bruises. "Jesus Y/n. God I wish I could've stopped this." He says. "JJ you did. You beat his ass along with the rest of the boys." I tell him putting both of my hands on the side of his cheeks. "I love you Y/n." He says then kissing me. "I'm never leaving your side and you'll be safe." He adds after kissing me. A tear slips from my eye and he wipes it kissing the side of my cheek.

"I love you too JJ." I say to him.

sorry if this was a bit sad also i love you guys thanks for the support might do a face reveal soon! anyway i'm always here for any of you and i hope you all are doing well!!! ❤️❤️