• Chills

You were sitting out on the porch with your dad in the cut. You've been more close with you dad then your mom. Today you were supposed to be hanging out with you best friends JJ and John B. But you had to first get some chores done which you did.

Later on you went to the chateau and bursted through the door to see JJ and John B passed out on the couch. "Hey losers wake up." You say pushing them. John B slowly gets up and JJ just gives you a death stare. "Grumpy pants." You say to him rolling her eyes.

"What are we doing today Y/n?" John B asks. "Maybe take the boat out today?" You ask hoping he'd agree. "I would like to do that." JJ says. "John B do I still have my one bathing suit here?" You ask him. "Yep it's in my room first dresser drawer." He says pointing to his room and you nod going to change.

You change into your bikini only putting shorts over the bottoms. Then you walk out to see them already. "Come on lets go." You say to them being the first out the door and onto the boat.

JJ had to grab the cooler first and then he came along and following him was John B. You guys finally got out in the middle of the water and you take your shorts off making JJ stare right at you. "Enjoying what you see back there?" You ask him. "Sure am." He says. John B just shakes his head.

"Eyes up here buddy." You say sitting next to him. "I can't help that your so hot." He says grabbing your waist sending chills throughout your body. "Stop that right now JJ you know better." You say to him hitting him slightly. Every time he'd touch you you'd grow goosebumps all over. His touch made you have lots of chills causing you to fall for him everytime.