• I love you

I was sitting on the couch with JJ and John B watching tv. JJ couldn't keep his eyes off me which that was a normal thing I guess. He hasn't talked to you at all today because you were to busy talking with John B.

JJ really started to get jealous of me and John B getting closer which we were just friends John B was a brother to me. John B got up to go use the bathroom. "Hey JJ?" I say. "Yeah?" He says not looking at me. "Are we good?" I ask. "Yeah we are good why?" He asks still not looking at me. "Because you've just been distant lately." I say. "Oh sorry I didn't know." He said lying.

I always knew when JJ was lying. I just nod and go outside to just chill. Then John B comes out and sits beside me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Not really. JJ has been distant with me but he says he didn't know but I know when JJ is lying something is up with him." I say getting upset. "Confront him about it." He says. "Like he'll listen. I think that he thinks I like you but we have a brother sister relationship." I say. "Yeah. He should know that by now." He says. I just nod.

"John B?" You say looking at him. "Hmm?" He mumbles. "I love him. I really do. But he doesn't probably think I do.." You blurt our. John B then looks right at me. "You've gotta tell him Y/n!" He says kind of excited. "What if he doesn't love me?" I ask. "Y/n the way he acts and sticks up for you. I can tell he loves you. Plus he's my best friend." He chuckles. "But what if our friendship gets ruined by me saying it?" I ask.

"Y/n quit worrying! Go tell him you love him before he gives his hopes up!" He says to me "Wait Y/n you love me?" I hear and turn around to see JJ. Oh shit. Then John B nudges me. "Yes I love you..." I say to him kinda of nervous.

"I love you too." He says looking at me. I was shocked at what I was hearing. I love him. So much.

hey guys sorry if i accidentally say "you" or "i" i'm certain chapters with pov's! also thanks for the 3k reads! love you all!