• Baking Cookies

(this request is from: @JustAFanGirl3000)

JJ's pov:

I look to my left to see Y/n, my beautiful girlfriend that is now 4 months pregnant with a girl. We haven't figured out a name for her yet. Y/n was peacefully sleeping after having a rough day at work. She worked with Kiara at her dads restaurant.

We were happy that John B found the gold and was nice enough to give us some of the money from it. Everyone of the pogue's got some of it because we all helped find it. John B gave us a little more so we could get stuff for the baby. I was so excited but nervous that I wouldn't be a good dad but I know damn well Y/n is going to be an amazing mother.

I barley could sleep so I decided to make cookies. We bought stuff for cookies like a month ago but never had time to make it. I quietly get up from the bed not trying to wake her and sneak off into the kitchen. I get all of the stuff I need and set it out on the counter.

When I go to grab the measuring cups I see that Y/n was standing there. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I ask. "No I was already up. Making cookies I see?" She says pointing to the box. I nod and she laughs. "You were going to not include me?" She asks. "Well I wanted to surprise you." I laugh. "Well. Oops." She laughs. I look at her and she was in one of my sweatshirts. I loved seeing her with my clothes on. It meant something to me.

"Making cookies without a shirt too." She laughs and puts her arms around me as I crack the eggs. I laugh along with her and she kisses my shoulder. I then get the flour out and she decided to measure it and put it in the bowl. "JJ can you help I can't reach it." She says trying to reach for the bowl in the cupboard. I loved how short she was it always made me laugh everytime she'd get frustrated she couldn't get something that was too high. I then go over and grab the bowl for her and hand it to her. "Don't you even laugh at me" She says pointing her finger in my face. "Alright, alright!" I say putting my hands up and she laughs.

"Hey JJ look." She says and I look over and she blows flour in my face. I could hear her giggle. "Y/n!" I yell and grab a hand full of flour and throw it on her. She tried to run but she failed. The kitchen filled with laughter.

I really enjoyed this house too. It was in the figure eight. It was big but not too big. Enough for 3 people. "Catch!" Y/n says throwing a chocolate chip at me. "Wait try again i'll get it in my mouth, first try." I say and she throws it and like I said I got it on the first try. Then she just starts throwing them at me causing me to laugh. "My turn." She says handing me the chocolate chips. I then try to throw one in her mouth and she misses and gets upset. But the second time she finally gets it in and cheers.

As I finish up the ingredients Y/n gives me a weird look. "What?" I say. "You are supposed to add salt." She says. "No it'll taste weird and it doesn't say to add it." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Look again." She says showing me the box and of course she was right and it says salt and I hear her laugh. I look up to see her sticking out her tounge and I can't help but laugh. 

We then finish up making the cookies and put them in the oven. "I love you JJ." She says sitting up on the counter. "I love you even more Y/n." I say as she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. "You still have flour all over your hair and face." I tell her and she shakes it off onto me. I then throw her over my shoulder lightly because she still has a baby in there and run into the bedroom and place her on the bed.

"JJ. We can't have sex by the way I still have a baby in here." She laughs pointing at her stomach. "Hey! I just wanted to love you without having sex with you." I laugh and kiss her head.

About an hour of waiting for the cookies they are finally done and we go try them. "These are absolutely delicious." Y/n says with chocolate on her mouth. "Come here." I say and she does. I give her a kiss and get the chocolate off her lips. "You had chocolate on them so I got it off for you." I say and she giggles and kisses me again.

I hope you enjoyed the story! I think it was really cute to be honest. Make sure to give me some more ideas! Have an amazing day I love you all very much!