• Good morning

As you start to wake up in your brother John B's house you notice that he was gone. He did mention he was going out with the pogue's for some fish. But whatever.

You get up in your oversized t shirt and your messy hair which wasn't so bad so you put it in a bun. You work your way over to the fridge and open it to find no food as usual. Then you hear a door open and you turn around to see JJ. "Hey JJ what are you doing here? Why aren't you with everyone else?" You ask him while grabbing a glass of water.

"I wasn't feeling to good earlier so I didn't go but I decided to come check on you because John B said you didn't go either." He says. You nod. "You know you look cute with a messy bun and an oversized t shirt which is mine by the way." JJ says and you look down and see it's his but you forgot. "Oh shit sorry didn't notice." You laugh. "You look better in it then I do." He says making you blush. You've liked JJ for the longest time but haven't said anything and JJ also liked you because he flirts with you non stop and checks on you every single day.

"Thank you very much." You say giving him a big smile. He nods and smiles in return. You go and rinse off the cup you had water in and put it away. You then feel two warm hands go around your waist. "Good morning by the way." He whispers as he puts his head on your shoulders. You loved the touch of JJ it made you more relaxed and happy. "You best watch those hands JJ Maybank." You say turning around in his arms. "Sorry can't help myself." He says causing you to giggle. He then just looks at you and looks at your lips. "JJ just kiss me already." You say and as soon as you said it he kissed you with passion.

Both of you kissed for what felt like hours. You both finally pull away. "I love you Y/n and I don't give a shit what your brother thinks because I want you. I want to wake up every morning seeing you like this." He says giving you butterflies in your stomach and he also made you blush. "JJ i've been waiting for you to say that for such a long time." You say to him. "Oh really?" He asks. "Really." You say and he cups both of you cheeks kissing you again but causing you to back into the fridge.

It was now a whole make out session. You enjoyed every moment of it. "JJ." You say pulling away. "Hmm?" He mumbles. "I love you even more." You say and he smirks giving you another kiss. You wanted every single morning to happen like this. So did he.