• Pool

this was requested by: poguelifeforever ❤️ enjoy!

"Ugh i'm so boredddd!" John B moaned as he laid on his couch. It was another hot summer day here in outer banks. You and the pogue's were at the chateau dying of heat and boredom. "How about going to the public pool or something?" Pope suggests. "That sounds good to me!" Kiara says as JJ and you agree. "Y/n do you wanna hurry and come to my place so we can get bikinis I have an extra one." She says. "Yeah i'd love that." You say. Both of you say goodbye to the guys and quickly get to Kiara's house.

When you guys got there you both changed into bikinis and layered your clothes overtop. Then you both went straight back to the chateau. "We're back!" You both say as you see JJ already looking you up and down. He was your boyfriend, why wouldn't he check you out? John B notices and says "Alright let's go it's getting hot"

Everyone decided to just walk because absolutely it wasn't so far. When you guys go there you lay on the leaner back chairs as Kiara joined you and you both tanned in the hot sun.

It was about 20 minutes later and you wanted to go in the pool. There was literally no one there, maybe like 4 people. No one else wanted to go in the pool yet but you get in anyway. You were quite disappointed that JJ wasn't giving you the attention you wanted. It's like he's so busy talking with JB and Pope. As JJ looked over to you he realized the sad face you had and automatically came into the pool wrapping his arms around you.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." You lie. "Tell me I know something is wrong!" He says. You just look at him. "Please tell me." He pouts. Again you just look at him. He then starts to tickle you and leaves little kisses all over you face making you laugh. "Okay okay!" You say as he still hold you in his arms. "I just feel like you've been distant with me lately and it just makes me a bit sad." You explain. "Oh gosh! Y/n i'm sorry! I didn't even realize. John B is just constantly talking about his little treasure hunt thing and i've been trying to help him. I won't do it again. Your my girlfriend and I can't do that and i'm sorry. I'll give you all the attention and affection you want." He says kissing your cheeks.

"It's okay JJ. I understand. I just missed this that's all." You smile at him. "Me too." He says kissing you.
JJ's hands then grip your thighs, lifting you up. You wrapped your legs around him, not breaking the kiss. He pulls back, smirking at you. "JJ what are you—" before you could say anything else, he threw you into the water. You quickly got up. Your hair was soaked as you watched him running out of the pool. 

"JJ MAYBANK IM GONNA KILL YOU."

hope you guys liked i just want to say ruffpoxx helped me with this imagine some of the words are also hers! so thank you for the help ily! also thanks for the 82k reads! also sorry about the whole drama stuff. i believe the girl deleted her account and made a new one because ever user is now not there. but whatever! love you guys!!! ❤️