• Aunt Kiara

"JJ where the hell is Amelia!" I yell from across the house. "She isn't with me" He yells back. I then go storming throughout the house looking for our 6 year old daughter. JJ is so dumb sometimes I swear he never pays attention. Of course I love him i've been with him for 7 years now.

I then run to look outside and I see John B and Pope playing with her. "Jesus christ when did you guys get here and Amelia you don't just run off like that!" I yell. "Sorry mommy I saw Uncle John B and Uncle Pope and wanted to come say hi." She pouts then I see JJ come out of the house. "JB! Pope! How have you guys been?" He asks them while hugging the two. Does he not even notice his daughter just went missing for like two minutes?

"We've been pretty good. Amelia has gotten taller." John B say messing her hair up and she whines but laughs at the same time. "She sure has. She has wanted to see you guys for a while." JJ says. "She also misses Kiara. Where is she?" I ask. "I'm pretty sure she is working at the Wreck today." Pope says. "Can we go see Auntie Kie! Please!" Amelia asks tugging on my shirt. "Yeah can we go see Auntie Kie!" JJ says and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Sure but you better be on your best behavior missy." I say to her and she nods running into the house. I assume she was going to change. "How is my favorite pogue doing?" Pope asks me while John B and JJ talk. "Pretty good just stressed out I guess. I've missed you guys! It's been like 3 months." I say. "Feels like years to me." Pope laughs and so do I. We continue to talk until Amelia comes running out in a cute blue dress and shoes that are on the wrong feet.

"Amelia come here." JJ says noticing it too. She then runs over to him and he fixes her shoes then tickles her making her laugh uncontrollably. "Ready?" John B asks. We all nod. "Can we go in Uncle JB's van!" Amelia asks. "There isn't a car seat in there." He says. "She'll be fine. I'll hold her." JJ says and everyone hops in.

Amelia could not wait to see Kiara and I couldn't wait either. She is my best friend in the whole world. We've been friends since 4th grade. We never even had a fight we are that good of friends.

When we get there Amelia tries to make a run for it but Pope catches her before she slips out of the van. "Sneaky one aren't you." He says making her giggle. JJ picks her up and walks into the Wreck with her. I loved seeing them bond. It made me so happy. He loves her so much and so do I.

"Auntie Kie!" She squeels as she sees her. "Amelia! Y/n! Hey guys how much I've missed you all!" She says coming to hug everyone. She picks Amelia up making he so excited her face lit up. "How is my favorite little bean." Kiara asks her. "Good mommy and me miss you." She says and Kiara had aw in her face. "Well i've missed you guys more." She says kissing her cheek.

"Hey Amelia?" Kiara whispers. "Yes!" She says. "I've got cookies in the back if you wanna go grab one." She says and squeals running in the back.

We all start talking and Amelia comes running out with a cookie in her hand and chocolate on her mouth. "Amelia come here." I say and she runs into my arms. I grab a napkin and wipe her mouth off. "Can Aunt Kie stay with us tonight!" She asks. "Ask her I don't mind." I say and she runs over to her and of course she says yes.

"I love you mom, and dad." Amelia says hugging us both. "And we love you." JJ says giving her a huge kiss on the cheek...