• Jealous JJ

I'm Y/n. I'm a pogue with 4 best friends. JJ, John B, Kiara, and Pope. I live on the cut which is the shitty part of outer banks. The nice part was the figure eight which the kooks known as the rich spoiled kids. I never really liked them because of the shit they've done to my friends.

Currently i'm sitting with Kiara and the boys on our boat out in the sun. The boys of course were already hitting on Kie already which I don't blame them. She's literally gorgeous! Sometimes it'd make me upset because I wish I could be like her but it's whatever I guess. I just lay back in my yellow bikini and put my sunglasses on.

I then feel someone poke my stomach me me jump. I look to see John B. I smack his hand. "Hey now!" He says making me laugh. "May I help you?" I ask sitting up. "Just wanted to see how to beautiful lady over here is." He says making me blush. "I'm do g quite alright over here." I say with a huge smile.

"You really do look beautiful though." He says laying to me making me blush even more. "No way." I say. "Yes way." He says looking at me. I just shake my head and then I see JJ's eyes look over at me. He looked pissed off for some reason.

It's now dark out and all of us are sitting around the fire making hot dogs and drinking beer. I was sitting next to John B and JJ sat in front of me, Pope on the other side of me and Kiara beside Pope. JJ would not keep his eyes off me and he still looked pissed off like before. Don't know what I did but i'll just ignore it. "Do you want me to cook to a hot dog?" John B asks me. "Sure!" I say smiling as he gets up and then I see JJ get up. "I'll make her one." JJ says in a upset tone. Kie and I both exchange looks same with Pope.

"What's your problem?" I hear JJ say to John B. "I'm just being a good friend and getting Y/n a hot dog?" John B says confused. "Am I not allowed to do that? By all means go ahead and cook her a hot dog it's not a big deal." John B adds and we all exchange weird looks again.

"Just both of you stop i'll cook my own." I say getting up squeezing past them to grab one and put it on a stick. I roll my eyes and go over to cook it. "What's that all about?" Kie asks. "I have no clue but's it's getting on my nerves." I say while Pope just sits there and nods agreeing with us. John B then sits beside me again and JJ sits where he sat before. "Y'all figure you're shit out?" I ask and they both just nod and I put a thumbs up.

I go down and get my hot dog off the stick and accidentally drop the poker with the hot dog on my leg causing my leg to get burned. I whimper in pain as soon as it hit my skin. "Oh my god Y/n!" JJ says running over and throwing the poker. "Are you okay?!" Everyone asks. "I'm fine." I said trying to keep the tears back. "Go grab the burn cream John B!" Pope says to him. "Don't just fucking stand there go get it!" Kiara says as John B looks concerned and then runs on the house.

"You alright?" JJ asks again and I nod. John B then runs out of the house with a bandage and burn cream. JJ holds out his hand and I grab it as John B puts the creme on my leg making me squeeze his hang and whimper in pain again. "I'm sorry" John B says bandaging it up. "It's okay thank you guys." I say to JJ and John B and they just nod.

For some reason JJ just kept giving John B dirty looks and the rest of us pogue's were just super confused. I then go to John B. "Hey do you know what's up with JJ?" I ask him. He shrugs "I have no idea? Maybe ask him? Anyway how's the leg doing?" He asks. "Good. Once again thank you for the help!" I say hugging him and I felt eyes on me which were probably JJ's. "Your welcome." He says and I go sit beside JJ. He scoots away. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing Y/n?" He says not looking at me.

"Did I do something wrong? If I did i'm super sorry!" I say to him upset. "No just leave me alone okay?" He says rolling his eyes. Ouch. Everyone just looked at JJ pissed off. I go to walk in my house which we were at and I run into my room and slam the door, locking it. I lay on my bed and tear up. I didn't even do anything wrong.

Kiara, John B, and Pope tried to get in my room but I just said to leave me alone. I then hear another knock. "Go away." I yell. "It's JJ may I please come in." He asks. "Why?" I ask. "Because I need to talk to you." He says. "Talk then." I say. "Just open the door please Y/n." He says again making you annoyed so you open the door. "Sit or whatever." I say pointed around. Which he sits beside me. "Explain why you were being such a dickhead to me and John B." I add. "Listen i'm sorry for getting snippy and mean with you. I'm just going to be brutally honest. I got jealous well I get jealous everytime John B flirts with you or touches you. I want to do that. Not him. It makes me pissed off everytime I see it. I like you Y/n okay? And yes i'm jealous about it all." He says making me have a shocked face.

"You flirt with Kiara all the time though." I mention. "Because I thought it'd make you jealous." He says. "But your doing exactly what John B was doing. If you liked me then tell me because of course I liked you too. Don't be getting all pissed off and John B when you literally could've just said this to me." I say to him as he has his head down. "I'm sorry." He says.  "It's fine. Anyway like I said I like you too dumbass." I say as he looks up at me again. "Even though I pulled that shit?" He asks and I nod and he smiles a little. "Come on smile stupid." I say to him as he does so.

I lean over and kiss him and it turns into a passionate kiss. "I wanted this for such a long time." I mumble and JJ agrees.

Then JJ closes the door with his foot and starts kissing me again. (and ya'll knows what happens next LMAO)

hey guys i hope you liked this one! make sure y'all o give some more ideas! sorry for not updating a lot. i'm trying my best! love you guys. this was an idea from bxdlovin