• How could you

You were sitting with John B and Kiara on the porch John B's house. You were all wondering where JJ and Pope have been. Later on Pope showed up telling us his dad needed him for awhile. Which he always did. But there was no JJ.

Everyone was just chillin when you all look over to see a drunk JJ. You hated seeing him this way. It hurt you when he'd cause fights or do stupid shit. But you loved him but he didn't know you did. To him you guys were just friends.

"Hey guys!" JJ yells. "Hi JJ.." Kiara says. John B and Pope stay silent. "What's up with you little princess?" JJ asked you knowing he wouldn't care. You just shrug.

JJ was starting to get all rude and frisky. "John B?" You say. "Yeah Y/n?" He says. "Can you take me home please." You ask him. "Yeah of course!" He says going to grab his keys. "What is wrong with you, you never ask to go home?" JJ asks as you just shrug again. "Why are you giving me the silent treatment? You mad that i'm drunk? You get so pissed off when i'm like this. It's kinda funny. Is it because your so in love with me that you'll think i'll be dumb or something? If you do love be your stupid and can go fuck off if you do." He says immediately making you start to cry.

"JJ what the actual fuck is wrong with you!" Kiara yells at him and then Pope does too. "What?" JJ says laughing. "You drunk asshole. Look what you did? Like how could you ever say that." John B says. You start to sob and John B just hugs you. "You know what JJ? Fuck you! I can't believe you'd say like that because guess what JJ? I do love you! You wanna know why because when your not drunk you are the sweetest, hottest and most caring person ever and you'd do anything for me. I love everything about you accept you being a drunk asshole! I am stupid and I will fuck off but know you've made a huge mistake!" You scream in his face as Kiara pulls you back.

His face then then went blank. He realized how he actually fucked things up. He tried to speak but couldn't. "I wanna go home!" You sob while yelling and that's what John B does. He takes you to his van and drives you home.

You say bye to JB and go inside to see your older brother eating cereal. "Sis what's wrong?! What happened?!" He rubs up to you very concerned. You just hug him and cry. He starts to rub your back. "Take your time Y/n." He says. You just nod. He was the best brother you could ask for. He was always there for you and always on your side. When your dad died he was pretty much the dad version of him. He loved you and never liked to see you cry.

You explain everything to him as he hold you in his arms. He gets pissed off but you calm him down by saying how drunk he was. He just strokes your hair and gets you some water. You got a shower then came downstairs and watched tv with your brother. You laid your head on his shoulder and started to cry again as he just pulled you in his chest and comforted you.

The next morning you wake up to a banging noise on the door. You run down to open in to see JJ. As soon as you opened it he kissed you. You then pushed him off you. "What the fuck JJ!" You yell. "Y/n. I'm so sorry. I truly am! I was a fucking dick and I know I hurt you! I fucked up and said shit I didn't mean. I'm a stupid drunk asshole. And Y/n... I love you more then you can imagine okay? Reason why I got drunk was because Rafe wouldn't stop talking about how he'd do shit to you! It pissed me off and I got drunk. It made me so jealous and angry that I took it out on the girl I love. I can't imagine losing you... your a one of a kind girl." He says starting to cry which causes you to cry.

"JJ.... I-" You try to say but JJ cuts you off. "You don't have to forgive me for what I did. Matter of fact you should've just punched me in my face. I'm just a lowlife like my dad and i'm sorry." He cries. You then cup his cheeks and kiss him passionately. "Don't you ever EVER compare yourself to your dad okay? Yes you fucked up, you hurt my feelings but my feelings haven't changed about you! And i'd never punch you JJ even if you pissed me off that much. I still love you JJ. No matter what, just don't get drunk like that ever again." You say to him.

"Y/n I promise you I won't. I want you. And i'm sorry."He says and you kiss him again and hug him.

hey guys i need some more ideas sorry for not updating like i do! love you guys thanks for the 27k reads it means a lot and i hope everyone is doing okay and i'm always here for you guys just message me! ❤️❤️