~Chapter 15: Birthday Party Girl May Be Love Drunk~

Sup my SugaryTeddies!

I'm back! So here's a fact, I don't really plan what the storyline is going to be, I just based this off in my mind and I didn't know this book will be this good. lol.

But hey my imagination can come in handy. Anyways hope you enjoy and sorry if there any errors such as misspelled words.

Keep It Sweet!

~SugarTeddyBear {<-By the way the heart symbol is not an emoji, so if you have a different phone and thought it was an emoji, well it's not}
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||
{A/N: I almost forgot Nina name! I thought it was Mia 😂}

I straighten out my hair and put on my pink eyeshadow with pink and silver glitter on my eyelids. I did my eyeliner as the tail was sharp and I put on some mascara. I didn't bother putting on foundation cause it was just my birthday and the room will probably be heated. Plus, if I tried to smile I will feel it dry up and crack my face.

I looked at my mirror and smiled. Today I'm turning 17. The age that I've been hoping for. Who knows what will happen tonight?

'I'm starting to feel like something good but mixture with bad at the same time' my wolf said.

Same. We've been getting this feeling when my birthday came closer. I think it's just the nervousness of the rush. I looked at my outfit.

It was Hot Neon Pink skater skirt that goes to my waist, and Aztec neon sleeve crop top. My lipstick is neon pink and Shelby is bringing Neon face paint, so she will add some cool lines on my face you know, like what indian wear. {{Outfit on the side}}

I wore my white converse high tops, and some neon bracelet. Once I got ready, I grabbed my keys off the nightstand, and walked down the stairs.

I saw Jace and Aj with their hot neon green collar shirts, as they added some neon highlights in their hair.

"Hey birthday girl!", Jace said as I smiled.

"Hey you two, so are you going to ride with me or going to take your own car?", I asked.

"Well depends if there gonna be alcohol there?", AJ asked, as I rolled my eyes.

"It's a birthday bash and almost all the school people are going and they're defiantly going to bring beers to my party, but at least we hired some people to work to make the food, and everything else", I said.

They nodded, "well for one thing we're probably going to drink so I guess we will ride with you", I nodded.

"Okay then, I will be the designated driver since I'm not going to get drunk at my own birthday party"

As I walked into the kitchen and saw Eden and Nick. "Okay we're going to leave, we will probably be here around at midnight", I said.

"Alright, be careful", Eden said as I nodded.

Before I left they held me back, "oh! And Jasamina! We want to give you something as a present for your birthday?", they said.

"Oh no you don't have to get me anything, giving me a loving home and a car is already enough", I said.

They shook their head, "nonsense we love spoiling you",Nick said as they walked up to me and gave me a medium size box.

I open it and removed the tissue paper, I looked down and saw a letter and a journal.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took the crumbly old letter paper and a black journal.

I started reading it,
'Dear Jasamina Rosalina Carton,