~Chapter 32: Bad Blood~

Hey guys! So in this story it will start getting a little random and I promise you it's NOT like a unicorn will pop out of nowhere and pooped out rainbow that destroys vampires for good!

And the unicorn is the savior and protecter of werewolves! That just really random, but it's starts to get a little, just not too much.

Anyways hope you enjoy the book.

Comment, Like and Vote!

And I know that you don't see the heart at the end of my signature name, but It's a change.

xoxo SugarTeddyBear

********

||Nina||

"And so the wolves all comes into a pack, they sometimes hunt all together, but the top priority leader is the alpha, while the beta wolf is the wolf that is the next alpha if something happen to the king", we were watching some sort of documentary on the history channel.

Soon the TV turns off and the substitute walk in. One of my teachers was out at a wedding and the sub is a human and she doesn't realize almost half of the class are werewolves, while maybe 15 % is human.

"So, who can tell me about wolves except their like your pet dog ancestors, but who can tell me about how they come into our world?", She asked.

A guy in the back raised his hand and he was human. I know him cause he's a jock and a whore man. Who whores around girls a lot.

"Yes, you"

"Their mutts and dirty", I tried not to growl as play around my pencil and just stare at my paper.

"Umm, okay not an answer I was looking for--", she got cut off by Jennifer another human in our class.

"One time my sister went to this camping trip with her boyfriend and try saw this big ass wolf, it's like bigger then a regular wolf" oh goodie! story time from the wicked bitch of the west.

Apparently all the humans in the class decided to join in the conversation of experience interactions of wolves. "Same! This wolf was huge and I saw it running in the woods while I drove by, it was so freaky!"

"We should get some hunters cause they probably killed my dog cause I haven't found my dog in two months now", Jackson said.

"Well that is your own fault that you couldn't keep a dog on a leash...", I mumbled as Shelby snickered beside me.

"What was that Harvard?", I turn and saw Jackson stood up. He is the biggest jerk I have ever met in my entire high school life. He's human.

"I said that it's your own fault that you couldn't keep a dog on a leash", I said loud and clear as the wolves in my pack snickered.

"Oh really? Why don't you share your own opinion about these 'wolves' we've been seeing lately in the woods"

All the humans agreed and my pack seems to be entertain. I clench my jaw and look at him and turn fully around.

"Okay here's my opinion, we need wolves in our lives cause they're important to our planet. Without them we wouldn't have dogs as a friendly house pet. Plus these wolves you see running around in the woods everyday, are regular wolves, alpha male or female are always bigger size then regular wolves you see on the TV screen.
So if you want to have a step close to a wolf then go right ahead, but I wouldn't count on your head being bitten off if you try putting a knife close to them", I turn back as I left them speechless, but as for Shelby shouldn't couldn't stifle her laugh. Soon the bell rang.