**BONUS CHAPTER** 4th of July

Nina gave birth with triplets already. And they're already 2 months old.

And happy 4th of July!!
******

||Nina||

I set up the streamers and the balloons were lying on the ground.
"The confetti cake is finished! No one is tasting the icing!", I heard Shelby yelled from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and hang the other streamers. "Here let me help you", Dana said helping me with the streamers.

"Thanks Dana", I gave her a small smile.

I stepped down the stool and passed by Aj and Jace who were too busy poking their fangs that reached to their bottom lip. "Stop poking your teeth and help me with the room? The party will be starting at 6", I said.

They looked and sighed. They set their mirrors down on the table and started blowing balloons the helium tank.

"WRAHHHHH!!", I heard one of the triplets cries. I snapped my head and ran to the baby play pen and saw Alexi crying. I was given birth to two boys and one girl. The possibility of having two boys and one girl still amazes me.

The two boys are Joey and Aiden.

Aiden is the first one to be born, and 20 minutes after that Joey was born, then 15 minutes after that Alexi was born.

"Shhh, don't cry baby", I whispered and picking up Alexi. I carried her small petite body in my arms as I press my lips against her chubby cheeks.

"Where's Jaxon?", I asked the pack members who were helping me decorate the living room for the party.

"He should be in his office Luna", I nodded.

I walked down the hallway and open his office door slowly. "Jax?", I said. I peeked my head and saw his he's laying down on the desk, breathing steadily. A small smile placed on my face as I walked towards him quietly.

He's been working so hard about finding Amanda before she surprises us again. But she's gone, she's never came back and no one ever heard of her. Things calmed down, but for Jax he was still uneasy about her wandering off from no where.

"Jax..", I said softly pushing his soft brown hair away. He hummed and rubbed his eyes and licked his lips.

"Jax, baby, wake up", I shook his shoulder, his eyes fluttered open and he lifted up his head as a piece of paper sticked onto his cheek.

I chuckled and peel the paper off of his face and put it down.

"Jax, you should take a break", I lean against his desk and sat down with Alexi sitting on my lap.

"I can't, we need to find Amanda", I sighed and grabbed his hands and rubbed his knuckles softly.

"Babe, Amanda is gone and not coming back. You need to take a break and everything is going to be back to normal. We will be ready once she comes back"

He sighed and looked at Alexi. "I know, but I want to protect you and the kids.", I gave him a small smile as I stared at him in awe. I lean in and kissed his cheek and handed him Alexi. He grabbed her gently and smiled down at his daughter. Showing love and adoration in his eyes.

"It's time to celebrate with your family now, the party is almost starting and I don't want you to be in here working." He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, fine"

I smiled in victory and grabbed Alexi from him and carried her on the side of my hip.
"Great you can help me with the kids, they're always crying every time when I leave them alone with the pack members"

He chuckled, "well babe, they can only sense their mommy and daddy warmth. They want to be protected", I gave him a small smile and look towards Alexi who was sucking her hand in her mouth and looking down on the floor.

"Well that's why I need you to get the kids ready", he nodded and stood up. He walked with me downstairs where the people are finishing with the streamers and balloons.

"Is everything set?", Eden asked.

I nodded. "Babe can you carry the boys and change them into their party outfits?"

Jax nodded and carried the boys on both of his side.
The started to whine but quiet down once they felt their father arms. They stopped and bite their hands. Yep, they're totally triplets by how they think the same thing and time it very well.

I went to the nursery and grabbed Alexi American flag dress, with a headband. I dressed her up and put her socks on.

After I was finished I walked downstairs and put her in the playpen. Jax walked down with the boys wearing their American t-shirt and tan broadsheets with their sneakers. He put the inside. I walked back upstairs with him following me.

We change into our outfits, as I was wearing denim jeans with a crop tank top that has the American flag. I wrapped a American bandana around my head and put on make-up.

After I was done, Jax came out of the bathroom wearing a plain white t-shirt and denim jeans.

"You looks sexy", He grin flirtatiously as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Babe, I'm just wear jeans and shirt"

He bit down his bottom lips, "yeah but you still look sexy", I rolled my eye and grabbed his neck and crash his lips onto mine. Our lips were moving in syncs till I heard Faith yelling,

"Nina!! The triplets are crying again!!", I chuckled.

"Let's go", I interlock his hands and we walked back down.

***

As everybody was partying outside, eating, I made Dana, Jessie, Shelby, and Lacey to watch the triplets while I go find the guards who are put in charge of firing the fireworks.

"Luna", I saw them coming up to me and I smiled.

"You guys have the fireworks?", they nodded.

"Yes we do Luna. We're gonna head to the hills", one said.

"Okay, thanks", I walked off.

"Nina!", I looked and saw Jeremy walking towards me.

"Jeremy, there you are. You got the sparklers?", I asked. He nodded and handed me the box.

"Thank you. Remember each one of us will get one stick. If Logan breaks, then that his problem", he nodded.

I walked off to meet the girls, "thank you girls, the fireworks is about to start, but Jeremy has the sparklers.", They nodded.

"Okay, where's Jax?", Lacey asked.

"Here", I jumped and saw him behind me. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay, Jeremy is outside waiting for us", I said.

He nodded, I picked up Joey, and Aiden while Jax picked up Alexi.
We head out and met Jeremy and the others. He saw us and smiled.

"Okay one sparkler per person", He handed us the sparkler sticks and I grabbed it from my right hand.

"Here let me see Joey", Drake said. I smiled and handed him to Drake.
Drake is Joey favorite Uncle. So it's good that Joey actually is close to one of them.

"Okay let's light them up", Garret lit up our sticks as it went off.

Once it all lit up as crowd around together and smiled.
"Every one say cheese", we looked and saw one of our pack members holding a camera. We smiled as the triplets were looking at the sparklers.

He took the picture and soon the fireworks lit up and started booming in the night sky with colorful lights.

Everybody 'oohed' and 'awwwed'. "Happy Fourth of July Baby, I love you", Jax said, I smiled and lean in his shoulder as he wrapped his free arm that has the sparklers, which died off, and he wrapped it around me. He kissed the side of my head

"Love you, and Happy Fourth of July to you and the triplets", I kissed his cheek, and the triplets cheek.

We all watch the fireworks, enjoy watch other company.