~Chapter 11: Under The Lights~

Hey Hey SugaryTeddies!

Sooooooooooooooo, things are getting so awkward at school now. I get called out many times, I screw up my words. It's that I'm so tired and don't even know what's happening anymore in my life. Also almost everybody is back into relationships. I swear there might be a season of relationships cause I'm the only one in my friends group that does something on weekend nights is Netflix, my bed, and food.

anyways Keep It Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

Am I dead?

No, a voice appeared in the background.

Whose there? I asked in my head. The voice ignored me as I sighed.

A big white flash appeared in my mind to a raining night. The street post lights glaring against the puddles of rain on the streets and shows the ripples of rain that drops down from the sky.

I looked and saw a women and man in a jacket with a hoodie holding a baby wrapped around a blanket in a basket running in the streets looking back. They appeared to a familiar big red door in a building.

They place the baby down in front of the doorstep and they knocked. They quickly left, disappearing into the dark. I turn back to the baby as the door open and it revealed Katy. I widen my eyes and gulped as she looked down and picked up the baby.

I look closely to the baby and saw a birthmark of a broken heart on her neck. That's me.

Everything turn black and I was standing in the middle of the room. It was lighten up when the beautiful moon goddess came. Her hair was thick and white. Long enough to deal over the ground, wearing her white dress.

"Hello Jasamina...", She smiled.

"MoonGoddess...m'lady, I haven't--", she cut me off finishing my sentence that were about to come out of my mouth.

"Haven't connected you in your dreams, yes I know"

"What's going on? I want answers why everybody is treating me so differently? Why most of the wolves at my school is bowing their head at me? It's like I'm Royal or something?", I sighed.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you dear, you must have to seek through your future on your own without making the wrong paths and decisions", she said, I sighed and nodded knowing I can't get answers and how everybody says I need to wait.

"Let me guess, I will seek through my answers by February 5th?", I asked, she nodded, "figures..."

"But choosing wise decision will affect in what's coming towards you pretty soon", she said.

I looked at her, "what about the...weird feeling I was having back in my classroom, I was shaking till I passed out?", I asked.

She gave me a small smile, "your wolf. Your wolf is changing, something to a stronger feelings, it must be an early time for your wolf"

"Changing? I'm re-shifting?", I asked.

"Ye---yes, you could possibly say that you are re-shifting, but your wolf will be the same, but more stronger then ever, now I will have to return you back to your world. I will contact you until you turn 17, that's where everything will be making sense, and Nina...", I looked at her, "trust Jaxon and his pack, they are good people to be with, not weird, but good people"

I nodded, I felt my self drift away from her and came back to new noise in the background. It was quite blurry and muffling screams and cries.

"What happen if she never wakes up?!", a familiar voice yelled at someone.

"Please Mr. and Mrs. Harvard, we're doing the best we can to get her back, we don't know what's wrong with her? Her blood type seems fine, her bones and body is fine, her body temperature is just a little higher then an average human being but she is fine?"

"She my sister! She better wake up or I will--" I cut off Aj voice by groaning. I flutter my eyes open and bright lights blind me as I squinted but it cleared away. My vision came in contact with the white ceiling. I picked up my head and saw my family with red eyes and baggy eyes.

"Nina!", They yelled and run up to me, hugging me.

"W-W-Where am I?", I asked.

"You're at the hospital sweetheart. You fainted in school? Do you know what happen?",Eden asked me.

I gulped and look at the human doctor, they don't know anything about me being a werewolf? If they get a sample of my DNA, I'm definitely screwed.

"It's probably bad eating, I puked in the girls bathroom today, probably a stomach flu", I lied.

"Hmm...you do have a bad fever", he said looking through his clipboard.

"But you look perfectly natural to me? Is your body heat always at 120 degrees Fahrenheit?", He asked.

I gulped, normally that's an average wolf temperature body heat, then the average human body.

"Umm..sometimes when I get hot...", I said making up lies. All I want is to get out of here before they find out I'm not who they think I am.

"Hmm that is very obscure--"

I cut him off by saying, "doctor--", I looked at his name tag and saw Dr. Raymen. "Dr. Raymen, look my body temperature is completely fine, it always happen a lot back home in Minnesota, my doctor always prescribe me to drink water everyday once I 'm feeling hot, so that's probably the case of our scenario here, I just don't drink enough water", I said.

He checked, "ee...I guess that's correctly?"

"Well, I think we are done here", I said.

"Yes...okay, so she can leave the hospital today", we nodded, as Nick signed me out of the hospital.

I got my phone and my backpack back, I looked and saw lots of text messages, well mostly are from Jessie, Shelby, and Jaxon. Mostly Jaxon there were about 20 questions asking me if i'm awake and if I'm out of the hospital?

I sighed and decided to ignore his text message and text Jessie and Shelby. I don't know why he's caring me all of sudden? Didn't he just made out with Rachel in his seat, right in front of me in class.

Well I don't care what he does, I mean he's not my mate, if he was then I would be able to slap him or even reject him. Cause he was acting all sweet to me following me weirdly, and all of sudden he made out with Rachel. Well I know since it's not going to happen.