~Chapter 18: Powers Unleashed~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

How are you enjoying this story so far?! Okay so I have to give this book a shout out called. Howl Of Rejection.

It's such a good book, and I literally cried at some part. And I seriously did cry. so you should check it out and stuff.

Anyways I hope you enjoy, and

Keep It Sweet!

-SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I woke up with arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I turn my head and saw Jax snoring lightly. He was shirtless, and it made me and my wolf purred.
He must of heard me cause he open his eyes and look down at me.

"I swear I thought you were cat", He chuckled as I smiled. I turn myself around, and I face myself towards him.

"Sorry, my wolf just love the feeling being right next to you", He smiled. My wolf loves how he's so close to us, and how lovable he is. At first I didn't wanted him cause I thought he was a jackass douchebag of a jock I know since I came here, but he started turning really friendly on me and I guess I do have feelings for him. Not because how he is my mate, but I really do care and really do love him whether I'm a wolf or not.

"Why are you staring at me intensely?", He snap me back out of my thoughts. I looked at him and gave him a big happy grin. The type of grin that when girls are so happy when a guy asks them out, and how they can't get that stupid smile off their face. Yeah, my smile is just like that, but probably more stupider.

"Sorry, just having thoughts, you know between you and me", He gave me this smirk, which tells me he wants to know what I'm thinking.

"Oh really...". As he trailed on, he climbed up and straddled my waist, he slide his hand beneath my shirt, he gently graze his fingertips on my bare skin. It gave me the chills that run down my spin, "what were you thinking about?"

"Thinking, that when I first saw you, I thought you were a utterly--", he cut me off as he smirked.

"Utterly cute and adorable babe?", of course he has to come with an ego.

I smirked also, "An utterly jerk douche bag player of a jock"

His smirk turned into a frown, I giggled and he stared growling, and holding me tight. "Mine!", he growled.

I chuckled and throw my arms around his neck, usually girls will get tired of their boyfriends or mates getting too protective, but I think it's adorable on how he's jealous and protective.

"Forever and always", he lean his face closer to me, our lips were centimeters apart till we heard door banging.

"Wakey wakey!", Drake yelled. I chuckled as Jax growled.

"Relax, I need to get up anyways", He sighed and stood up. I swing my legs over the bed. I stood up and stretched, I walked to the bathroom and took out a pink spare toothbrush that Jax had in his cabinet.

I grabbed the toothpaste and put it on my toothbrush, I started brushing my teeth as I saw Jax came behind me,he wrap his arms around my waist. Pressing feather like kisses on my jaw and neck. I closed my eyes feeling the tingly shocks that runs through my body.

How can one guy change a girl mind?

It just feels like it was yesterday that I'm trying to ignore him, but he just...he just keep trying.

"I can wait to mark you?", I turned and looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.
"Well.....when you're ready for it babe? I'm not rushing you, I just can't wait till the day comes", He gave me a widely grin.