~Chapter 9: Vampires On The Lead~

Hey Hey Hey SugaryTeddies!

So how are you doing?! So! Here's a fun fact! What got me so inspired by writing werewolves stories it's that I was watching Teen Wolf and reading many stories and I got so inspired on writing one and here I am?!

Plus I dislike Jazz dance (sorry if you guys are dancers and you dance to Jazz) but I had to make up a dance class and it has to be jazz can't be hip hop (well actually it's a Comp Prep class, but it was jazz today) it was so horrible, the sub made me redo jazz walks dozen of times! And I'm actually good at Jazz walks but she made me do it over and over again!

Story of my life and no I do not meant One Direction song.

So Keep It Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Unkown||
*15 years ago*

"P-P-P-Please...S-Stop...", he gagged on so many blood that were dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Shut him up!", I hiss at the guards and they put a rag over his mouth and poured water over him. He coughed and remove the rag.

"Now I'm gonna ask you this one more time....where's the book that helps the prophecy of the hero!", I hissed.

"...you will never find it...the book is sealed away, and it is kept away from you creatures from ever getting your hands on it!", He yelled. I looked at my guards as give them the nod.

They wrap the rag around his mouth and poured more water onto him. He gagged a lot and muffle his screams.

They remove the rag again and I looked at him. "I won't give up till you tell me where the book is..."

"Well, then you gonna need to get more water cause I'm not telling you", I hissed and stood up. I grabbed a wooden chair and smash it against the wall.

It broke into pieces, and I snap my head towards him.
"Who is this hero then? Who is this mystical person that everybody talks about...", I growled.

"The hero....is not even our age,--or my as to be exact, she a baby, and on her 17th birthday she will start her prophecy and stop you creatures from taking over our werewolf world! She will behold a power from the moon goddess and stop you, but...the prophecy contains a lot of twists and turns", he said.

"What is it?!", I hissed. I couldn't take more of these pauses when someone is talking!

"The hero parents know you're coming! They did what they do and inject her with a serum that I made to made her forget everything that flashed in her mind and replace a new memory! A memory that is replace with rouges then vampires! and it will start becoming clear to her when she turns four years old that she will have a memory of her parents dying in a rouge attack and along with her not knowing she has a older brother! She must not know you ever existence in her later years, and don't worry, you won't be finding her soon cause she isn't around here anymore now", he smirk. I screamed. I run up to him and snap his neck and killed him.

"We need to go to every pack and find that baby! And kill it before her 17th birthday happens!", I yelled at the guards.

"But sir, we only have 16 years to find the little girl? We still have time?", I glared at the guard.

"Time is running out! And we will use this 16 years to find the hero! Now go!", I yelled as they started running.

I sat down and sighed, I will make sure I will find this girl. And make sure she is dead before she is holding the power in her hands and before she kill us all.

*Present Day*

It's been 16 years already and I bet she 17 and I bet she already training.