~Chapter 28: Wanted Criminal and Make-Up Hell~

Keep It Sweet My Peeps!

And sadly, I deleted I Sunk Your Battleship. I just don't even know what is happening or not knowing what to write.

And sorry for the long update, I had dance try-out and I didn't make the cuts. Cause I suck at Jazz but good in hip-hop. But it's alright cause I'm like trying out for hip-hop crew at my studio.

-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"Jaxon Holland, nice to see you in person", he chuckled pulling away from me but not letting go of my neck.

"If you wanna talk, then let's take this outside", Jax growled. The rouge growled and lifted me up to stand up, still gripping my neck.

"Okay, then let's go", we all walked outside in the parking lot. The rouge still has it pocket knife grazed on my neck. We stopped when we're far away from the mall.

"What do you want with my mate?", Jax asked, his eyes was turning into yellow, knowing his wolf is popping out sooner.

"What do I want with her? Hmm let me see? She is a wanted criminal for the Blood Vampires, and there an award for her, for who finds her", He smirked at me. I shut my eyes tightly, and open then wide as I felt my eyes glow.

Evan. She taking over.

"No!", She growled and she elbowed him in the stomach and turn around.

"I am not! And I repeat! Not going back to those blood sucker demons!", she growled, which made him shrunk down. She grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up, and put him near her face.

"You go tell those God damn vampires that if they want us, then come and get us", she growled and threw him on the ground. She kneeled down in front of him as the rouge backed away. All of sudden a tiny lot of fire appeared in my hands. "I'm not any regular wolf you see wander off everyday, I'm much different and more then just a wolf. I'm a prophecy hero, now run off and find those blood suckers Demons, and tell them I'm not going anywhere"

He nodded and cowardly run off, soon Evan turn me back into control. Once I got control I felt a little weak, as I almost collapsed, but someone caught me.

"Babe!", I turn and saw Jax.

"J-J-Jax...did you just saw that?", he nodded.

"We all did, when did you have a power to do that, all I know that you can transport and well move things around with your mind, telekinesis", He said. I shrugged.

"I can be full of surprises", I smiled. I stood back up. We decided it's time to head back to the car and go back to the pack house.

Once we came back, we hurried out and saw Drake waiting for us by the door. "Did you have fun shopping?", Drake asked.

"It's totally the greatest shopping I ever done", I sarcastically said, but being gullible he is, he believed me.

"Really?"

I rolled my eyes, and Dana slapped the back of his head. "She was being sarcastic idiot, we didn't have the best shopping"

"Why? What happen?"

I open my mouth, but Jax came to us and growled, "vampires, they want Nina badly that they made an award to find her, she's a wanted criminal"

Drake widen his eyes, he was speechless. "W-W-What are we gonna do?"

"For now we will put this aside for a day, tomorrow is where I introduce her as a Luna to the pack", Jax interlocked my hands and we walked inside.