~Chapter 20: Where is Mr. Candy Goodman Factory Anyways?~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

Sorry for the short chapter last time, it's just that I couldn't focus correctly so I decided to end it there. So short chapters won't happen everytime, so I'm pretty sure this one is a long one.

Keep It Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"Hello? Is anyone home?", I heard a familiar female voice at the front door. I peeked my head out and saw Shelby, Lacey and Jessie.

"Hello? Nina? Are you home?", Lacey voice echoed my whole house. How did they get past the gate?

I walked out and they looked up and saw me. "Woah! What happen here?", Jessie asked me.

"Well, let me tell you the whole story on what's happening right now?"

I told them story how I got injected and lost part of my memory, but manage to regain. Shelby didn't know what is happening about vampires or my powers yet {can't remember if she did knows it} .So she got filled in too.

"Vampires? They haven't Attack in decades? So why fight now?", Lacey asked.

"She told us, she the prophecy, the one who destroy all vampires. They want to attack so they can get rid of her and start to take over all werewolf and man-kind", Shelby said.

"And by starting off they took her family to reel her in to make her as bait, they want her to go to this....factory?", Jessie took the white card and looked at it.

"Huh? That's weird? I never heard of this factory? And I know that street, it's the on the outskirts of town, but that's where the water pipe lines is?"

"Water pipelines? Why would there be a water pipe lines company if this card said it's a candy factory?", I asked.

"Well the only way to find out is if we go there?", Shelby suggested.

"I don't know about this you guys? What about Jaxon? Does he know?"

They all looked at me and I sighed and scratch my head. "He only know that I found out I'm his mate and stuff, if I tell him he would not let me go and not participate in this mission, so I suggest that if we don't tell him we can find my family and bring them back and end justice of the vampires"

They nodded agreeing to my idea, I grabbed my keys and we walked out of my house. I closed the door this time, and locked it.

I turn to the girls who were walking down the steps. "How did you guys manage to get in my house?", I asked.

They smirk awkwardly, "that's another story"

I open my mouth, but Shelby cut it off by pulling my hand and walking to my car. Lacey rode with Jessie in her car, while Shelby rode with me in my car.

I did my passcode and the gate open and we drove out. I closed the gate and soon later we were on the street driving to the outskirts of town. I know we weren't prepared to do this, but it's worth saving for my family.

We were already out of town and driving down a path with the trees surrounding us. "This is one hell of a creepy place to put a factory in?", Shelby said looking at the trees that we were passing by.

"Well it's broken down factory I'm guessing"

We reached to the water pipeline company building. It was big enough to be a factory, but I saw pipelines surround almost the building and some buried in the ground.

We park our car and got out, we look at it, as the building look so new. "Well this is it? But like I said? It's not a factory?", Jessie said.

I looked at a rusty old sign, I walked up to it as it was covered in wet mud. "Hey Shelby can you go grab my water bottle my car real quick?", I asked she nodded and went over to my car and toss me it. I open the cap and poured it down as it wash away the mud.

Then when it's clean I read it. And it said:

Mr. Candy Goodman Factory
Dark Sweet St 1982

"It's the factory? But where is it?", Lacey asked looking at the water pipe line.

I looked at it and examined it, "Jessie? When did this water line building started to construct?", I asked.

"Around.....2010? Why?", She asked.

"It's only been 5 years since they built this pipeline, where's the person who built it?", I asked.

"Wait...I remembered my dad use to work at a water pipeline company till he got a new job, but he still keep his boss in contact", Shelby said.

We all looked at her with a confusing look, "how do you know this--"

"Long story", she walked to our car. We were still standing, "well come on now, you want to talk to the boss then hop back in the car"

We sighed and walked to our car, I hopped in and I drove back out as Shelby gave me directions to this building that also works along with the water pipe line.

I parked my car into the parking lot, we walked out and head inside. Once we got inside, the air conditioning was on and it was blowing out heat. It was almost the end of winter but it's getting colder by each day.

"Rob!", Shelby yelled over the counter.

We heard footsteps come down and we saw a man with a brown beard as glasses on. "Shelby? What can I do for you?", He asked surprisingly.

"Hey, so Rob these are my friends, Lacey, Jessie and Jasamina but she goes by Nina, anyways we're here to ask you questions about the water pipe line company"

He nodded and we walked into his office and we sat down. He began to talk about when he started owning the company, and how he built it. Even though he's nice to give us good answers, but none of them had the exact answers we're looking for.

"So basically that's it", I run my fingers through my hair.

"What happen to the candy factory before you built your company?", I asked.

He gave me a weird confuse look.
"Candy Factory?"

Me and the girls sat straight up slowly, feeling like we're getting somewhere. "Yeah? The Mr. Candy Goodman Factory?"

"Umm...sorry girls but when I was building my company, there was no candy factory", We looked at each other.

"We saw a sign Rob? A Mr. Candy Goodman Factory Dark St. 1982", Shelby said.

"Mr. Candy Goodman Factory? Girls that was teared down since 1982"

We furrowed our eyebrows, "but isn't that a street?", Jessie asked, "it said Dark St. 1982?"

"That's not a street", we looked at him weirdly, "it's a name that made the bundling tear down"

"A name?"

"It's full name is Mr. Candy Goodman Factory Dark Saint since built in 1982"

I widen my eyes, this is not an ordinary factory.

This is the vampire building. Vampire built that factory.