~Chapter 24: Whatever Starts needs to have an End~

Keep It Sweet SugaryTeddies!
And I hope you like the new cover!

Happy Easter!

Also if you remember what Nina wolf name is can you comment down, cause I couldn't remember if I gave her a name? Well in case her wolf name shall be....Evan.

-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I felt myself so weak, I've been sitting in the same spot over two or three days I think. I heard footsteps thumping outside the door, it open and I smell the scent once again.

"You look so weak and vulnerable? I love it!", Fredrick said. I felt my blindfold been taken off and I was greeted by the sunlight. I squint to clear my vision.

"W-W-Where am I?", I asked.

"A place. A place where no one will ever find you", think twice.

I felt the sweat drips against my forehead, I look at my skin and it's pale. I'm growing weak. Their weakening my wolf.

' hang in there', I spoke to her.

'I'm trying my best Nina...I'm trying my best...' She said.

"Someone will find me, you'll never get ahold of my powers, and I know that I'm gonna put an end to you sooner or later", I said.

He evilly chuckled, "an end? I like to see you try, we're just finishing a few touches of the machine and we will be ready to go", I gulped, my breath hitches, I'm gonna die before the others come. I need a plan, a plan to stall.

I closed my eyes and breathed in, 'Evan, if you're there, hang in there, try your best to stay strong and concentrate on our powers' I said.

"Do you want me tell you a story, a legend story?", He asked.

I just gave him a blank stare, I'm trying to cover it with my poker face. I concentrate all the powers I have inside into one spot. It's gonna take a slow process since I have wolfsbane injected in my body.

"Well I'm gonna tell you anyways, it all started back in the 1800s, there was a black witch and a white witch. Like always black is evil and white is good.
Those two were sisters, the black evil witch was so cruel, no one wanted to sit next to her or even talk to her. The white witch is good, and her hair was so white, it was just like snow.
One day the black witch was tired and angry towards her sister. She wanted to cast a spell on the people who she, the white witch, adores.
In ancient words of Greek, she said

'Οι άνθρωποι που λατρεύει να πίνουν το αίμα από τους ανθρώπους, με τα μάτια κόκκινα και μυτερά δόντια τότε ένα τριαντάφυλλο αγκάθια'
(English translation: The people who she adores must drink from people blood, with eyes red and fangs pointy then a rose thorns)

She cast the curse and soon later, everybody with fangs starts to drink blood every single day. Killing people.

The white witch notice everybody change and she knew it was all because of the black witch. Just as the black witch was about to kill her, the white witch had a plan up her sleeve.

She cast all the people who were still normal, and gave them ability to change into a beast. In her words in Greek she said.

'Με το φως της καλοσύνης αυτών των ανθρώπων, προστάτης της καλοσύνης. Θα μαγέψει αυτούς τους ανθρώπους και να τους σε ένα τέρας που μπορεί να σκοτώσει το κακό μακριά'
(English Translation: With the light of goodness of these people, protector of the goodness. I shall cast a spell on these people and shall make them into a beast that can kill evil away)

War started as the two witches clashed and fought against one another. Unfortunately the white witch won but died, the black witch got put into a dimension that traps darkness away from us, and who trap her in, the white witch, or known as Moon Goddess", he chuckled devilishly.

"But of course, the darkness has come back and have to bring back the dark witch, and soon your species will be no more then ashes burnt on the ground", he grabbed my chin to force me to look. I growled.

"Is that why you kidnapped me? Cause I have the power to destroy the darkness and send you guys back to the dimension world that the dark witch is trapped in?", I asked.

He smirked, "ding ding, we have the correct answer, but you also have the power to re-open it"

"So why are you guys gonna shred me to pieces?"

"Well, that's how we have to open it Duh! Not as smart as I thought you would be when I looked at you from your window", Amanda said walking in.

"W-W-What? Window?", what does she mean window--wait...that night when I got adopted by Eden and Nick.
That moment when I felt someone eyes were watching me through the glass window.

I brushed out my long brown hair. I heard something tap my balcony window. I stop brushing and stood up and walked towards the door. I open it and peaked my head out and heard nothing or saw nothing. I took a peak and look down and saw no one.

Okay? Maybe it's just the leaves tapping my window. I walked back in and closed the doors and walked to my bed. I laid down and pull over the blanket, I lean over and turn off the lights and shut my eyes.

I widen my eyes, "you were there when I first got here...but how?"

She gave me a small smirk, "when you left to go to Michigan, the next day, I had bad cramps, but it didn't stop me from turning 16 that day. My eyes shifted to red and fangs popped out till I realize....I'm a vampire after all these years.
But of course being a newborn vampire shifter, I was blood thirsty, so I killed all my friends, and everybody in the orphanage and that includes Katy", I widen my and my heart drop. No...not Katy!

"I ran all the way here and saw you through the window, you hidden yourself from everybody, you hidden your wolf, so I knew that I had to get revenge and kill you", she took a fistful of my hair in her hands and pull me close to her face as her eyes shift.

"And let me tell you, kidnapping you was a piece of cake..."

Soon I heard a loud explosion from above as I heard men screaming. "Wolves!", they yelled.

||Shelby||

I looked at the monitor and look at the red blinking light. It pointed at one spot and Drake is driving the van.

Inside is me, Jessie, Lacey, Jax, Drake, and some few warriors.

"And stop! We're exactly where Nina is", I looked up and saw the candy factory?

"What the?", I open the door and everybody stepped out.

"I thought we looked here? Nobody here?", Jessie said.

"Maybe we didn't search hard enough", I said. I began to walk toward but Jax grabbed my shoulder.

"Shelby, you're human? What makes you think that you can fight against vampires?"

I looked at him, "I'm Nina's defender, I trained my life just for this to happen, I have weapons that I can use, now come on we don't have enough time", I began walking forward they sighed and followed me.

I walked in front of a gray door,I turn the knob to open it but it was lock. Jax gently pushed me to the side and rammed the door to open, but it didn't work.

"It's steel and metal, I can't ram it", He said.

"I think I know what will", I mumbled. I grabbed out a firecracker rocket from my backpack and set it in front of the door. I grabbed out a match and lit it.

I put it near the string as it sparked and we ran far away. It launched the rocket towards the door and soon the whole door exploded.

I heard some male screaming, "ATTACK!", Jax yelled, I grabbed out my metal staff that I created and run.

Hell to the yes! I'm living like Larry!