~Chapter 36: Darkness Arrival Time Pt. 2~

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooo I was choosing on what story to post next and it's another werewolf story! Less randomness, okay maybe there down random parts but yeah.

Comment, Vote and Fav

xoxo SugarTeddyBear

********
||Nina||

It was now almost dark time but the only light source was the moon shining. Evan was weaken by the silver cuffs.

"Do you have any ones?", I rolled my eyes on how the guards are playing go fish.

I looked at the moon as I caught a glimpse of little dark spots of the moon.

"Guards! Get ready! Cause darkness is almost coming", Amanda yelled as they flinched and threw their cards in the air.

"Okay!", they said and stood up. Amanda walked up to me and slapped my cheek as I whimpered.

"Shut it! Let say that was for being the most bitchy girl in the orphanage!", I growled and looked at her.

"You wouldn't be in the orphanage if your parents didn't give you up...", I lowly said as she slapped me again. I almost dropped down but I use my strength and pick myself up.

She kicked me in the stomach as I groaned, "and that is for making Colton Joice reject me"

She walked away as I bit my lip down and looked up, the eclipse is about to start soon. Once that portal opens I'm done for.

I shut my eyes and lean my head back as a voice filled my head.
'Nina....' I open my eyes and look around and don't see anybody.

'Nina close your eyes...' I sighed and shut my eyes. A big light flashed in my mind.

Right in front of me is the Moon Goddess.
"Hello Nina, long time no see...", She said.

"Moon Goddess I haven't contacted you since--"

"Since I given you a special power"

I nodded, "Nina you are in danger, if the eclipse is directly covered the portal will open, my sister is very dangerous, the powers I've given you were the powers I have to stop my sister. You must not let her out of the dimension"

"How? I'm cuffed against a statue? I can't move when the silver is touching me?"

"That may be the problem, but you and Evan are strong. You two bond greatly together. Now, stop the darkness from coming and save every last species. That includes your family and pack. You may fail them and may break them, but you will love them..Go now, my sister is almost coming. I'm counting on your Jasamina."

I nodded as I was flashed back, I open my eyes and saw Amanda and the rest of the blood suckers gone. They left their car and table behind. I looked around and didn't see them.

Where are they?--

I jumped as one of the guards flew in front of me as they were French in blood. I screamed as I looked up and heard growling. I smell that scent and it doesn't not have a good scent to it. My eyes widen. Rouges.

"Attack you fucking idiots!", I heard Amanda yelled. I snapped my head to the left and saw the three of them trying to fight off the rouges. I rolled my eyes as I turn the rouges snarled towards me.

I gulped, soon I heard a familiar wolf howl and heard car engines. I snapped my head and saw a familiar midnight Black fur wolf {A/N: Did I explain Jax wolf? I feel like I didn't?}

And I saw a jeep that has Aj and the others. Behind then was my pack and warriors. Jax saw me and growled loudly as he saw the silver shackles.

Like I'm reading his mind, I think he said Attack as they started running down the field. As for Aj and the rest they drove around trying to find a way to come up to me.

I looked up as the eclipse was almost covering the moon. At this moment all wolves started going crazy. I looked as Nick, Aj, Jace and Eden came up to me.

"Nina! Oh my god hurry get those shackles off of her!", Eden said. They tried pulling the shackles but it made me weaken more.

I looked behind him as a brown rouge is sneaking behind Eden. It was about to launch towards her as I quickly use my strength by picking up my legs and kicked Eden to the left side to push her out of the way. The rouge launch and instead of Eden, it launch towards me as I kicked it in the square jaw. He whimpered, my eyes shift as Evan took over.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY!", she growled.

Soon I felt the shackles being heat up, wait I can control fire? Silver can come out if it's too overheated.

'Evan! We need to overheat the shackles!', I told her.

'Got it, it's gonna take time but if you take over I'll be busy focusing on our powers', I nodded.

I felt myself regain control as I open my eyes and saw Aj, Jace and Nick holding their guns out and Eden was directly behind them as the rouges were snarling towards them.

'Hurry Evan!! They're gonna Attack!!'

'I'm working on it Women!', she yelled in my mind.

I felt my wrist heating up as the one shackle broke off. I freed that one as I looked they were getting closer to them.

One step they took, means that they're gonna launch soon.

'Evan!!' I yelled angrily getting impatient.

Which makes my wrist heat quicker, and the shackles snapped off. Once my wrist are release I growled out as my eyes shifted yellow.

My canines popped out as my nails grew pointy. I roared as I stepped forward pushing Aj, Jace, Nick and Eden behind me. I screamed loudly as the headlights and the windows of the car shattered. All the wolves cried out as the screeching noise hurts their ears.

I stopped as they collapse on the ground. Everybody looked at me as I breathe in and out heavily.

"No!!", I snap my head and saw Amanda. Her and Fredrick were the only vampires left.

I was about step forward till the sky boomed. I looked up as the eclipses had started and the dark cloud.

"It's starting...", I muttered as I snap my head towards Aj, Jace, and the others.

"You need to get out of here! You two need to leave!", I yelled as I push them towards their cars. They got in the car but the wind started picking up as the wind blew harsh which made me fall down.

"Nina!", They yelled but I stopped them.

"Stay out!", I growled as they listen.

I heard a menace laugh, I looked up as a little black hole started opening in front of the statue.

Soon a lady with long black hair like night came out.

"She here...", I heard Amanda said.

"Hello deary. Someone been a bad wolf....", she looked down at me and smirk.

She turn behind me and saw my family, "aww is this your precious little family?", she smirked.

I gulped and nodded slowly, "please don't hurt them....they're innocent people..", I said slowly.

"Hmmm..don't worry deary I won't kill them..", she smirked and turn towards them.

"They just need a little change", she did this weird hand gesture and soon a dark cloud form around them as I widen my eyes.

"No!" The cloud disperse as i gasped.

"No...", I murmured.

"Your family is now one of us...", Margret Moon turned my family into blood sucking vampires!