~Chapter 10: A New Addition Surprise ✔️☑️~

I honestly don't know why I decided to edit this chapter before editing chapter 2?

But I written my outline for this chapter so it's whatever.

Anyways, this is a revision of
(OLD)
" ~ chapter 10: Surprise Surprise ~ "

(NEW)
" ~ Chapter 10: A New Addition Surprise ☑️✔️~

Got my handy dandy notebook out, so let's go ahead and edit this bitch :).

•••••••••••••••|| Nina ||

•••••••••••••••
|| Nina ||

I park my car in the school's parking lot. Luckily I manage to find a decent parking close to the nearby entrance of the school. Even though I'm a werewolf and all, but I am lazy as well.

I pop open the door and step out, feeling the direct sunlight shining over me. I let out a sigh before fishing by phone out of my backpack pocket.

I open to the chat message and tap on Jessie's name.

>>Nina<<: Hey Girl, are you here yet?

I shut off my phone as I lean down to get my backpack on the passenger side. I shut my door and lock the car and start to walk towards the entrance way.

Soon I felt my phone vibrated, I took it out and looked over to notice it was Jessie who replied.
I swipe over her name and read:

>>Jessie<<: No, I'm sorry. I'm not going to be here today, my grandmother passed away just earlier at the hospital this morning, so I'm not going to school :(.

((A/N: the old Chapter, Jessie was sick, but knowing there's few mythology smart people out there saying "Werewolves can't get sick", so i'm choosing a different alternative to why Jessie can't be at school.))

>>Nina<<: Omg, I'm sorry to hear. I didn't know one of your close relative was at the hospital.

I mean how could I? What person starts a conversation with "My grandmother is in the hospital and I'm sure she's going to die?"

While all the other person could say is, "I'm doing good thank you. Umm good morning to you too?"

I shook my head as I kept looking at my phone while texting Jessie, when all of the sudden I ran into someone. I gasped when I heard a thud and a slight grunt.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I should of watch where I was going!" I quickly put away my phone and knelt down to gather the other's person books that sprawled all over the ground.