~Chapter 19: Visions coming into Reality~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

How are you liking this story? Do maybe towards chapter 25 will get into a lot of drama between Nina and Jax, so anyways let's get to the story shall we!

Keep It Sweet!

-SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
**SHORT CHAPTER**
||Nina||

"Jax for the billionth time, me and Danny weren't doing anything? Why won't you believe me?", I said, I had my arms crossed over my chest and my feet resting on the coffee table. We were back at the pack house and Jax is pacing back and forth pretty angry.

"Mates don't let unmated males touch their cheek or even hold their arms!", he growled. I sighed, and run my fingers through my hair.

"Jax, he was telling me about his mate, I was crying and he was wiping it away, it's not that big of a deal for another male to wipe my tears away--", his growls cut off my words.

"Oh! So it's not a big deal for other males to touch you?! No you are mine! Mine! No one else! They can't look or touch you! Only I can!", his eyes was turning dark black.

I sighed, he walked over me towering over me but I sat still. "You are mine Jasamina Rosalina Carton Harvard!", he kneeled down and crash his lips onto mine.

Our lips were moving in sync till someone cleared their throat. Jax growled as we pulled apart, it was Drake.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but umm, it's right now 11:20, should you be going soo?", He asked, I have to be at my house by 11:30. I stood up and quickly walked upstairs, I grabbed my clothes that I wore yesterday and walk into the bathroom and strip down. I slipped on my clothes and put Jax shirt and boxer on the bed.

"I have to go, but I will see you tomorrow", I press my lips onto his, he sighed and gave me my keys, probably thinking that there no use for begging.

I walked out and hopped into my car, I started up the engine and drove backwards and forwards leaving dust of dirt clouds behind.

I turn up the volume of my music till all of sudden my eyes turned black and went to an image of my house. All of see from different points of views was Jace, Aj, Eden and Nick sitting around the table, eating. It looked around 10:30 pm last night.

The doors bust down and Eden piercing screams filled the room as four men came out of no where and grabbed hold of them. Eden and the others were thrashing to break free, but I was no use. Another man came in looking around, he had blonde hair and red eyes. Fangs appeared as he snap his head back and walked back out not saying a word. Another image appeared as little piece of paper fell down out of his pocket on the ground.

I snap back into reality and notice, I was driving straight towards a tree. I pressed the brakes and my car stopped. My heart just dropped and went back to it's normal pace. I couldn't breath correctly knowing that vision isn't a dream. It's real! Vampires are alive and coming to get me and they first thought of snatching them away! They snatch the people who I love away!

I hit my fist against the steering wheel which inflated my air bags. I growled and push them back in. I backed up onto the street and pressed the petals, increasing maximum speed. I tighten my fist and hurried back home.

I made it to my neighborhood and I drove in to the gateway. It was still open and someone can easily come in here, but luckily the cars are still here. I parked my car and closed the gates.

I hurried inside, the front door was cracked open, I push it gently opening the door slowly and peered my head inside looking to see if there somebody in here.

I took a whiff of scent that was left behind and all I smell was a bad stench of smell. I couldn't barely breathe from this total waste stench. But the only stench that werewolves undesired is Vampire scents. I growled knowing that their scent still hasn't faded away.

I walked around the house looking all of the broken, shattered, pieces of glass that remains on the ground. I look down and saw a piece of paper that was left on the floor. I picked it up and read it.

'Mr. Candy Goodman Factory
Dark Sweet St. 1982
1-800-899-2671
Call now to get your good sweet treat candy!' I looked at the back and read somewhat of a catchphrase that has the symbol in the very back of it.

"We're not just Sweeter Than Splendor, we're Sweeter Than Candy!", I read it.

What the hell is that suppose to mean? Sweeter Then Candy? A factory? Maybe! This is where the vampires hostage up Eden, Jace, Aj and Nick. I have to save them. I have to save my family or else they will be one of them. No one takes my family, and no one messes with a werewolf.

This is what they're asking for and I'm going to give it to them. I think I finally know what the catchphrase finally means. It finally caught up.

I'm not just a sweet little girl, I'm more then that. I'm Sweeter Than Candy.

Or....is that how it really means?