~Chapter 25: Back Home; Moving in as a Luna Pt.1~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

Ok so I change the cover cause I wasn't really feeling it the last cover. So this is the new cover.

So basically the chapters looks like my stories is already coming to an end but it's not, I'm not really ending my story on chapter 25 or so.

So Keep it Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"You idiots! Go up there and fight!", Amanda yelled to the guards who were standing beside the door. She snapped her head at me.

'Nina! You need to release the power I'm getting tired', Evan said.

'Okay'

"You're coming now--", I cut Amanda off as I released my power and it sent her flying back across the room and she slammed her back against the wall.

The shackles broke into pieces, which set me free. I stood up and felt my blood rushing back in and myself.

"Get her!", Amanda yelled at Fredrick, he ran and grabbed my stomach mad tackled me against the wall. I pushed him back and I punch him straight into the jaw. I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed his jacket and use my strength and lift him up close to my face.

"You'll never get me to open the dimension to free darkness and the black witch!", I sneered and threw him against the wall. He groaned in pain and fall down on the ground.

I ran out of the door and closed it and locked it. That should hold them.

I hurried upstairs, the vampire guards rush down and saw me. "Hey!", one of the yelled and charge down towards me. I closed my eyes and flashed myself behind him. I whistled which made them look behind, I grabbed the rails and lift myself up and kick them into the jaw which made them fall back and roll down.

I set myself down and run upstairs and saw fighting happening. I saw Jax and the others fighting what is left of the vampires.

They stopped and breathe heavily, they looked at me and sighed in relief. I jogged over towards them as Jax sprint towards me and picked me up.
He spun me around which made me giggle. "Baby, you're alright, I was worried", He set me down and hugged me tight.

"Jaxon", I cried and hug him close like he was gonna disappear.

"Okay, can we save the love and kisses here, we have to go now!", Shelby said. We nodded and hurried out the door. We sprinted towards the black van and got inside.

Drake hurried up and pressed the gas pedal and drove out quickly. I looked from the window shield and saw Amanda and Fredrick running out the door and stopped and watch us leave.

They're gonna come back. I know they will come back and take me for good this time.

Jax hand is holding mine tightly, I look up at him, he gave me a small smile and I did too. We manage to make it back to the pack house, I stepped out and look at the pack house. The pack house where I should be and stay.

"I need to go back home, I think I decided",I said, the others stopped walking and looked at me.

Jax held my hand and I looked at him, "I think it's time for me to be the Luna and move in", he gave me a huge smile. He bent down and spun me around once again. I giggled, he set me down and crash his lips against mine.

I smiled and throw my hands around his neck and kiss him back. He deepen the kiss and our lips were moving in sync. Sparks were igniting and butterflies were forming. I heard someone clear their throat, we pulled away and saw the others looking at us.

"Can you do it when we're not here?", Drake said.

I rolled my eyes, "why don't just have the guards go and get your stuff for you?", Jax asked. {I'm gonna be way out of the line here, but umm, if you keep saying 'Jax asked' 10x fast, you sound like you're saying 'Jack Ass' XD I just realized it right now}

I sighed, "well I want to say bye to Eden and the rest, I can't allow them to be in this mess, it's best if I move in. Plus, I don't want them going through my underwear and bras, I will have Drake take me to the house and I'll come back with my suitcase and stuff",

He sighed and nodded, he press my lips but it was a short kiss. "Drake watch her with your life", Jax said. Drake nodded and we walked back to his car and hopped in.

The whole car ride was so quiet, but there really nothing to talk about. He's my brother and all, but what do you expect me to say.

"Jasamina, can you please talk to me? I know that you're still mad at us, but we only did it for your own good, it was for your protection", I sighed. He is right.

I've been acting like a bitch and all towards them, but it's because I didn't really wanted a family, I had Eden and Nick, but since I'll be moving away I gotta be mature and forgive them.

"You're right, I'm sorry, it's really hard for me to get use to a new family, I mean I barely know you guys and wasn't really born with a family all my life", I sighed.

"Well you're my baby sister and now you're here, I will protect you from any harm that comes in your way", I smiled.

"Thanks Drake, we'll just turn here and we'll be at my house in no time", he turn and soon we stop in front of my house.

"Press the button so we can buzz ourselves in", I said, he nodded and lean in and buzzed it.

"Hello.", Bethany voice came through.

"Beth, it's me Nina, can you let me in", I said.

"Yeah sure sweetie", the gate unlock and open. Drake drove in, I took a deep breath, I stepped out and walk into the house. I walked in the living room and saw that they were sitting down I the living room watching tv.

"Jasamina..your back!", Eden yelled and hurried up to me and tightly hug me. I hug her back and sighed.

"Yeah sorry guys I worried about you", I rubbed my shoulder in a guilty way.

"It's fine, anyways it's so nice to see you back, we thought you'll be a goner for good, so Jax made us stay in our house till it's safe", I gave them a small smile.

"Well he's right, I need you guys to be safe so I'll be moving into Jax pack"

"What?!", they all yelled in unison.

"I'm moving into Jax pack, I don't want you guys to be involve with this and plus he's my mate and the alpha of his pack and I'm their Luna and their Luna need me to be attended."

They sighed and nodded, "I'll go pack my clothes and stuff, but maybe next time I can sleep here for the weekend and go back to the pack", I jogged upstairs and head to my bedroom. I grabbed a suitcase and folded my clothes.

When I was folding my clothes, a stone went through the glass window which made me jump back a bit. My heart beat was pacing fast. I walked to the window and look outside and don't see anyone, but just cars and stuff. I turn around and look down.

I saw a piece of paper being wrapped around a rubber band on the rock. I pick it up and grabbed the note and unfolded it. As I unfolded it, a dead scene hit my nose which caused me o gag. Blood. I looked and it was letter .

'Roses are red
Violets are blue
What ever they said
I'm coming after you
-Leader F.'

I gulped and looked up from the window, they're sending me warnings. Saying to watch my back. And I'm pretty sure I'll be watching behind my own back.