~Chapter 39: Graduated Seniors and Babies~

Hey guys!

I'm doing this last chapter at 1 o'clock am in the morning on Father's Day XD. Too much excitement.

Okay so this is ACTUALLY the last chapter sorry if I scared anybody in last saying this might be the last chapter. So I apologize.

Like I said, I just wanna thank you guys to have a free time to read this book. I appreciated it, you guys are awesome. I'm glad you enjoy this book and also like I said you can ask me any questions if you want it can be about the book or no, of it's about something else then you can go ahead and ask.

Anyways Vote, Comment and Fav!
xoxo SugarTeddyBear
*******
||Nina||

I sighed a so looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black skater skirt with a light blue sleeveless top that goes right below my belly button. I was wearing my black cap n gown. I put my cap on as my hair was flowing down my shoulders.

"Hey graduating Senior 2015!", I turn and saw the girls. Jessie, Lacey and Shelby walked up to me and gave me a hug as I hugged them back too.

"Hey guys! Are the boys done getting ready?", I asked.

They nodded, "they're outside taking pictures with their Ray-bans I swear they want to be those Tumblr boys", I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm gonna tell Jax that we're having a babies after the graduation", They squealed. I chuckled. Yes 'babies' I went to my appointment and on the monitor it showed three little white dots.

They're the hearts as Dr. Raquel surprised me saying I'm having triplets. Of course being shock I'm in, I fainted for 10 minutes cause of the overwhelming feeling.

"Wow I'm so impressed, it took only one shot that you guys did and your having three babies?", Dana smirked.

I chuckled, "yeah but you girls are gonna help us right?", I asked. They nodded.

"Of course we will girl! We will help you with the kids, I don't trust Garret, Logan, and Jeremy watching your kids", Shelby said. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah well let's hurry downstairs", they nodded. I grabbed my phone as I walked out wearing these timberland boots. We open the door and saw the boys having their hands in their pocket wearing their sunglasses and having their chin up and biting their lip. We were behind them. Me, Dana, Shelby snuck up behind our mates as Jessie and Lacey did bunny fingers behind Jeremy, Jace and Logan. Faith tried holding in her laugh. I stick my head between Jax shoulder and missed his jawline.

Faith took the picture, as I pulled away Jax turn and smiled at me. He wrap his arms around my thighs and lift me up as I squeal. He press his lips onto mine, I smiled and as I heard the camera went off.

"That's so adorable!", I heard Eden and Meredith said. Mothers.

"Ready babe for graduation?", I nodded.

"Good lets go", He said, everybody piled in a limo that Jax hired but luckily the limo driver was someone in our pack since he work as a driver.

I sat on Jax lap in the limo, He wrap his arms around my waist, I smiled at Jax as he smiled at me. I laid my head in the crook of his shoulder and sighed.

-*

-*

"Jaxon Anthony Holland", the principal called my mate name up, he walked up and shook his hand and receive his diploma. Me and the girls screamed as some of our pack cheered. He turn to us and punch his fist in the air. He walked down as I smiled. Soon our row beginning line up next to the stage.