~Chapter 31: The Follower~

Hey you peeps!

School is finally but almost coming to an end. I'm so excited for summer vacation!! It's gonna be so fun! My birthday is in less then a month from now. And I'm so damn happy!! Excuse for my language there but you can tell that I'm happy.

And also as you can tell that I post pictures of the characters quotes, the pictures are like---ads? Or pictures just for the book I guess, but yeah. There will be a lot of sass of it.

Anyways Vote & Comment if you want, but I recommend it!

Enjoy!
xoxo SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"Wait wait wait, Nina? That's like all of sudden? I mean, you just move into your pack and now your asking us to move in t-to a werewolf pack?", Aj asked.

I nodded, "look, I'll give you some time to explain to mom and dad but you gotta believe me. These vampires aren't messing just me, their messing everybody who I love and care for. I don't want you guys to get involve"

They look at each other and back to me and sighed, "okay, we'll think about it", I nodded and hugged the both of them.

"Thank you so much, I have to go and meet Jax and the others I'll see you at school", they nodded.

I walked out of the house and got inside my car and backed out of the driveway as the gate open automatically.

As I backed away I notice in my review mirror I see a black Camaro car next to the neighbors driveway. I know they don't have a black Camaro car and I definitely was sure that the car wasn't there when I arrive. The windows were tinted so it was hard to see who was inside the car.

I shook off the weird feeling and continue to drive ahead. As I started to move, the car started to move to. The car was moving slowly behind me making it look so creepy and stalkerish kind of way.

I turn back on the road and drove a little faster but just keeping the speed under the speed limit. The car seem to notice my speed and started to gain up to catch up.

I enter in the public road and enter on the freeway where this blue car separated the both us. It was in the same lane as me and I kept my weary eyes on the road and the car. I don't trust this car on bit.

I'd decided to take the back roads on my way to school so I exited off the freeway and entered to the street as the car saw me and started following me. Okay now I know this car is following me. I drove through the green light and continue to drive on the street.

As I turn to the right the car was right there. My heart started racing, and I kept droving. I saw the school campus in my view and I enter the school. I sighed as I looked in my review mirror and saw that car drove away. I sighed as I turn back and saw a blue car rammed into the front as I gasped and pressed on the brakes and it screech and I hit my head against the steering wheel which the impact effected by airbags cause it inflated.

I groaned and stuffed the bag inside the steering wheel and I open the door and unbuckle my seat belt and walked out and saw that the front of my car have a little dent.

"I'm so sorry!", I snapped my head and looked at a boy with pale skin and dark jet hair.

"It's fine, I should of watch where I was driving in the first place...I was umm...I was looking through my mirror", I said.

"Oh well it's partially my fault too, I'd dropped my phone underneath me and I tried to grab it and I didn't see you till I crash into you",I nodded and I turn and recognize that the people looked at us, mostly of them are my pack members. They seem to be like they're mind linking someone--oh no.

'Babe! Baby! Are you okay? Are you hurt?'

Jax voice appeared in my mind, I sighed and reply to him so he doesn't have to worry.

'Babe I'm okay, I wasn't watching where I was driving', I said.

'I'm meeting you in front. Stay there.' Soon he ended the via mind link and I sighed.

"I will give you my number so you can contact me about you car. I hope you have insurance", I nodded.

"Yeah I do", he gave me a piece of paper.

"We should move our car into the park lot, cause We don't want to get trouble by the principal", I nodded and about when I was going to park my car I heard my name being called. I to and saw Jax jogging towards me.

"Jax, I'm totally fine it's just a little--", I cut off when he pulled me close to him and I took in his scent and sighed.

"I don't care if it's a minor accident or even a bump, I still worry about you", he held me tightly which I croak out.

"Jax....can't....breathe"

He finally got the message and release me, "sorry babe", he snap his head up and glared at the boy.

"Why don't you watch where your going?! Does your parents ever taught you how to drive?!", Jax yelled and the boy shrunk down. I grabbed Jax bicep and calm him down.

"Jax babe calm down, it's was an accident no one got hurt", I said.

He growled but stopped cause I slapped the back of his head. He snap his head down at me and I glared at him.

"Jax, look at me. It's not entirely his fault, it's part of mine too. Look, just wait here while I park my car into the parking space"

I walked away but he grabbed my wrist. "No I will, give me your keys", I didn't have the time to argue back at him so I gave him the keys. He took them and walked over to my car and went to an empty parking space.

"Your boyfriend seems.....possessive", I nodded.

"Yep, it's hard to retain him. Anyways I'm Jasamina Harvard, Nina for short, I didn't got the chance to know your name", I stuck out my hand.

"My name is Carson Keys, I'm new here", my mouth form into an 'O' shape.

"Oh welcome", in a few seconds, Jax came holding my backpack.

"I didn't know if you need your soccer bag still so I left it in your trunk", he said.

"Don't worry, my practice won't start till after school in 3:00", he nodded and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close to him as our hips were brushing against each other.

"Well I should get going, nice meeting Nina", I heard Carson said as he walked away.

After he walk off, I heard growl and I look at Jax, his eyes was filled with hatred in them, but I caress my hand on his cheek and made him look down at me.

"Don't pay attention to him, we just met"

He sighed, "it's not just that I'm worried about him taking you away from me but I just have a feeling about him and I don't like it", I sighed and reach up and peck his lips.

"If you want me to stay away from him then fine I'll do it, but babe. He's new here how much trouble can he get in one day?", I asked.

He shrugged, "anything can happen in one day Nina"

"Yeah...but he's seems innocent, come on we should get going. Class is about to start", I interlock my hands with his and I pulled him inside. He followed my trail, I feel someone's eyes were on me cause I glanced around and saw no one buy people walking towards the building to get inside.

I'm being paranoid. But I know that this morning I was being followed.