~Chapter 27: Dana and Nina Shopping Time~

Hey SugaryTeddies!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo guess what?

After this story finish I already went ahead and started making another story--well Stories to be exact, I'm already have a few stories (you can say) which if I told you guys about that then it wouldn't be so surprising, but yeah. It's gonna be another werewolf or a supernatural story, and I like to write fantasy books so I think I'll stick to that path for awhile. And don't worry.

I'm confirming that there will be a sequel of Sweeter Than Candy. I already got the title done for the sequel, it's called
'Bitter Than Candy'

Here's a fun fact for today chapter, Bitter Than Candy was suppose to be the name for this book, but I decided to change it to Sweeter.

Anyways Keep It Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I waited for Jax to come home from Alpha duties. How dare he not tell me about him introducing me to the pack?
He barely said anything about when we're gonna do it, and I get a late notice about that.

Oh he so gonna get it.

Just about the guy I was looking for. He walked in the room looking tired. He saw me and gave me a smile and walked over to me and lean in to peck my lips. Instead of letting him getting what he wants, I swiftly move to the side and made him fall onto the bed face planted.

He push himself up and look at me, I crossed my arms and gave him a glare. "What's wrong? You look mad?", he asked. No I just have this face on a daily basis.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a mean stare, "I'm just mad that you didn't tell me you're gonna introduce me to the pack"

He gave me a blank stare for a few minutes and then he looked like he finally came back out of his thoughts.

"Well I wasn't gonna present them to you by tomorrow night, I was gonna tell you tonight but looks like someone already told you"

"Jax, you could of mind-link me saying that, but instead Dana has to tell me"

"I know babe, I promise I will tell you when I plan something", he gave me a pouty face, wanting me to forgive him. Do not resist that face Nina?

Things won't be good anymore if you resist that face.

I keep ignoring his puppy dog eyes, till I gave in. I sighed and looked at him, "fine, I forgive you. But it's only cause you gave me that puppy dog face", I smiled and caress my outer hand on his cheek. He gave me a weird smile while his eyes are squinted. I kept grazing my hand on to his cheek then I slapped him lightly.

He growled softly and I chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Well gonna go shopping with Dana today, have fun", I stood up and walked over to grab my purse. I turn around and saw him right close behind me.
He wrapped his hands around my waist and pull me close to him and connect his lips onto mine.

I tried not to resist once again, since he can't get what he always want. But his kisses are so resistible. I ended up kissing him back, but pulled away before this get hot and steamy.

"Why don't I go with you?", he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I was really hoping to shop with just my sister, but since we haven't he any time together since the masquerade dance. But yet again, he looks tired.

"Plus I do need a new collar shirt for tomorrow night", I sighed.

"Fine, you can go, but if you punch or get into a brawl fight with a random guy just because he was looking at me, I will leave you there and go home", he growled and pull me closer to him which leaves no space in between us. My chest bumped with his and he look down at me intensely.