~Chapter 3: Lupton Side Private High School~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

How are you liking this story so far?
Sorry of it sucks since I'm a rookie. Anyways sorry if I made some errors.

Keep it Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

TWEET

TWEET

TWEET

TWEET

TWEE--

I moaned and slammed my alarm clock to shut up. I fluttered my eyes open and realize I'm not in my room. I sat up quickly, but sighed realizing I'm in the guest room.
I got up and walked to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and rub my eyes. I wash my face, then I brushed my teeth.

I strip down my clothing's and step inside the shower. I turn on the water, and quickly wash my hair and my whole body.

xxxxxx

After I took my shower, I hurried in my bedroom and look what uniform to wear. They gave the girls two separate uniforms, a light blue dress with a light blue blouse. The other uniform is white blouse with a light blue plaided skirt that reaches mid-thighs. You can wear something over it, but you have to wear your uniform.

I decided to wear the skirt and the white blouse. I grabbed my underwear and bra and slipped it on under my towel, then I dropped it to the ground. I put on my deodorant and grabbed my clothes. I slip on my shirt and blouse. I roll on my black high knee sock. I grabbed my towel and started to dry my hair a little bit.

I walk back to my bathroom and blow dried my hair, until it's back to its straightness/waviness, I brushed out my hair and straighten my hair with my straightener. Feeling a little bit like a normal beautiful girl this time.

I put down my straightener and unplug it from the outlet, I look at myself in the mirror. I didn't feel like putting foundation, and plus my skin is perfectly fine.

So I just put brown eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss. I smiled at myself and walked to my room. I grabbed my black high knee boots and slip them on. I grabbed my denim biker jacket and slip it on and rolled the sleeves up a bit.

I grabbed my black book backpack that has my supplies inside. I walked out and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Aj, Jace, Eden, Nick, and Bethany. They looked up and saw me, they had a huge grin on their faces.

"Oh my....Nina you look so beautiful, your outfit is perfect!", Eden smiled.

I chuckled and put my book bag down and sat down in the chair. In front of me was a plate of eggs, bacon and sausage.

"Eat up dear before you and the boys go to school", Bethany said. I nodded and started eating my breakfast.

After I finish my breakfast, I stood up and walked to the sink and put ny plate in. I walked over and grabbed my backpack off the floor. "Ready to go to Lupton Side Private High School", Aj asked.

I nodded while we walked out of the house, we walked into their black Mustang. I rode in the back and buckle my seat belt.

'Pretty soon they need to know your a werewolf.' My wolf said.

'I know, but now is not the right time to tell them', I said.

"So Nina, tell us about yourself, like what happen in your life at the orphanage?", Jace asked, "if you want to tell us, I mean we understand if you don--", I cut him off.