~Chapter 35: Darkness Arrival Time Pt. 1~

Hey guys! So I may end the book in the early mid 40's or maybe 40. It's because that I want to get this book done. I mean I've been editing this book for awhile and I want to get this done.

Not that I'm getting tired of it, I just want one completed book.

So Vote, Comment and Fav

xoxo SugarTeddyBear
**********
||Nina||

I ran in the woods in my wolf form, jumping over logs and zig zagging through trees. My adrenaline was pumping as I stopped and breathe in. I felt little blood trickle down my ankle as there was a piece of bobbed wires lying around which scraped my ankle as it hurts.

I've been running for a few minutes that I may be almost the outskirts of town by now.

I felt everybody in the pack trying to break down my walls in my mind. I kept running as I was now in front of the old candy factory once again.

I shifted and walked over to a tree and grabbed clothing's that were stuffed inside the trees. I pulled denim shirts and a pink camisole with a black jacket. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and breathe in.

I stalk my way inside the factory as I smelt the bad odor of vampires.

"Wise decision to make Jasamina", I snapped my head and saw Fredrick and Amanda stood side by side up at the railing that was above me.

"You want me free the darkness right? Well I'm here?", I snarled.

"Giving in? Hmm, this seems to be our lucky day, we dragged you here and kidnapped a little treat", Amanda whistled as she brought out Nick. I widen my eyes.

"Nick? What are you gonna do with him?" I snarled. She popped her fangs and lean close to Nick neck.

Nick was shaking in fear as my tears were welding and I bit my lip down. "Stop Amanda! Whatever you want me to do them I'll do it! Just stop!", I yelled.

She pulled back and smirk, "glad that you can cooperate", she bit his neck as I screamed and he scream in horror. She pulled pack and push Nick over the rail and he fall down and he Collied against the ground. Tears fall down as I look down and saw his face shifted into another person which left me confuse.

"Relax, that was a regular human that a sorcerer put a spell on him making him look like Nick", I breathe out but feeling bad for the human to lost a life.

Amanda jumped over the rail and landed in front of me. "So you decide to choose this decision?", I nodded.

"I'm done with you guys hurting my love ones. It's my business and if you want me you can have me... I'm not gonna fight back. But I only doing this because I'm protecting my family, not helping you!", I snarled and she smirk.

"Good, cause right now your pack are gonna head this way and come and save you so we're moving to a new place. Come along pup", I growled as Fredrick jumped over and smirk. I follow them and their little vampire sidekicks. We walked out feeling the fresh air outside. The vampire guards grabbed hold of my neck and dragged me to the black SUV car and shove me inside to the backseat.

"One wrong move Pup or you'll be shred", I rolled my eyes.

As they pulled forward, I sighed as I just glared at single one of these blood sucking freaks.

"So Nina? Once we go to a direct spot, you're gonna open the portal for the dark witch to come out", I popped my jaw out and bite my cheek.

"Whatever you want me to do that makes my family safe.", I said.