~Chapter 7: New Memory =Confushion~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

My finals already ended, it was kind of easy.
Yeah so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. :)

And remember, Keep it Sweet. ;)
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I woke up and flipped the blanket off of me. I sat up and stretch my arms out and scratch my head. It's Saturday.

I sighed in relief as the weekend have already come. Yesterday seem to be a good day despite the fact that Jax keeps sending me admiring notes.

Also me and Jessie made it on the soccer team, but we manage to go into Varsity team. I swung my legs on the side of my bed and stood up.

Oh yeah! I'm suppose to visit Danny at his pack. I walked out and went into the bathroom, I took a shower and brush my teeth.

Once I finish doing what I have to do, I wrapped the towel around my chest tight and hurried back into my room shutting the front door. I walked over to my drawer and grabbed a pair of underwear and bra. I slip it on under my towel and I dropped the towel.

I walked into my closet and grabbed high waisted denim jeans with a maroon v-neck t-shirt. I grabbed my brush and throw it up in a pony tail. I slip into my black low top vans. I grabbed my phone and my backpack. I walked out of my room and head downstairs. I grabbed a paper and wrote down a note to the twins, or Bethany and Frank, or Eden and Nick.

'Hey Twins, or Eden and Nick, or Bethany and Frank,

Who ever is reading this I'm just hanging out with friends today and won't be back probably around 9 or 10 pm. See you tonight.

-Nina.'

I folded the paper and put it on the table. I walked out of the backyard and open up the hatch of the fence and walked out. I stood behind the tree and started to take off my shirt, as I showed part of my bra till I look and saw a teenage boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

My cheeks started to redden, as I put my shirt down. "Umm can I help you?", I cleared my throat.

"Yeah do you know this is the woods not a dressing room?", He asked.

"And do you know that you don't look at women while she changing?", I said.

"Well I wouldn't look of you didn't lift up your shirt, anyways why are you stripping down in the middle of the woods?", he look at me strangely, I smell his scent and he is a...... wolf.
But his smell is almost similar to mine.
Maybe I'm losing it probably.

"My name is Drake Carton", he extend out his hand, I widen my eyes. Carton. As in the same last name that I have. Relax Jasamina, it's probably a coincidence.

"Jasamina Harvard, but you can call me Nina", I extend my hand and we shook hands.

"Well where are you headed? Since I know your scent is a wolf", he said.

"Dark Moon Pack", I said.

He smirk, "ah, my pack I'm the beta wolf over there, please follow me I will lead you to the pack", he said.

"Should we shift into our wolves?", I asked.

"Hmm no I don't think it's a good idea since usually hunters come here to hunt some deers", He said. I ohed and follow him.

"So Nina, your smell, smells familiar? Are you in a pack?", he asked.

"Erm..no I'm a loner wolf actually, my pack got attack by rouges when I was 4", I said.