~Chapter 29: Ceremony Suprise Guest~

Hey my peeps,

So don't know when to end this story, but it's definitely not coming up anytime soon cause I don't want my story to end like at chapter 35. That's like too short for me for a chapter to end in wattpad.

so anyways keep it sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

Once I got ready for the ceremony, me and Shelby put in agreement that I'm not gonna put foundation on my face. I smile in victory that i'm not wearing bunch of shitty foundation on my face.

I had my outfit on while I had a pinkish and blackish eyeshadow the blend in really well, with the black eyeliner that shaped into a cat eyes. I added mascara and I curled my hair down. I put my hat on and my flats.

The girls were in my room getting ready and I kicked Jax out so he had to get ready with the boys. Shelby was almost done straightening her hair, Lacey, Jessie and Dana were almost done with their make-up.

I was the first one to get done which is a score for me. It may only took me and hour and a half to get ready but the girls took almost two hours to get ready and the ceremony isn't starting in 3 more hours. I have to be behind the stage early cause Jax wants me to be presented for the first time in the pack.

"Guys you done yet?!", I yelled from the bedroom. Jessie and Lacey came out as Shelby and Dana follow then after.

"Ready!", they yelled in unison. I smile on how beautiful and gorgeous they look. Jessie is wearing a black lace sleeveless dress that goes to her mid thighs but a tail flows to the back. Her hair was in a updo and curled the sides. Lacey is wearing a dark bluish off the shoulder dress with the ruffled outline white. She wore a color cream wedges and her hair was a side fishtail braid.

Dana is wearing a black high waisted pants with a white silk blouse that shows part of her chest. Wrapped around her waist is a gold belt and black leather. The sides of her hair were pinned to the sides and waved down.

Lastly, Shelby kept her's plain and simple, she was wearing black leather tights and a black collar shirt that is see through but she has a black tank top underneath. Her hair was in a high ponytail and some of her hair were wrapped around the elastic band.

We head out and walked downstairs and I got a text from Jax saying he'll meet me behind the stage and how his parents and his family are coming. His parents were in Paris, Italy, and Rome for 12 months, they also visits some other country-states. They're now coming back home to meet me and I'm totally nervous.

We walked out and we see that the staffs are decorating the chairs and stage. I went to the back where the currents are covering behind the stage. I sighed until I felt someone tapped my shoulders, I turn and saw Garrett.

"Hey", I smiled.

"Sup, anyways ready for your big intro for the pack?"

I gave him a sly smile and nodded slowly, he chuckled. "That means you're not ready, okay well just relax. They will love you", I sighed and nodded.

"Jaxon! Jaxon!", I heard someone calling my mates name which made me snap my head in the direction where the call is coming from. It was coming from a girl whose about 19 years old probably. Next to her was probably a 3 year old girl, and next to that girl was a man whose probably around his early 20s.

The girl who called out his name turn and look at me. "Ashley! Blake! And little Tyra!", Garrett yelled.

The girl, Ashley smiled and jogged towards him and gave him a hug. "Garrett boy! Nice to see you again!", she exclaimed, she pulled away and look at me. I took a good look at her, she has brown eyes and long brown silky hair. It reminds me of Jaxon a little bit.

"Guys this is Jasamina Harvard or Nina for short--", Garret got cut off by Ashley. She squealed and hugged me tightly.

I didn't know how to respond so I hugged her back. We pulled away, "You're the famous mate that my little brother has been talking about!"

Little Brother? Wait then that means--

"By the look of that face, you must of figure out that I'm Jaxon older sister, Ashley Holland, please to meet you. You can call me Ash for short", I nodded and shook her hand.

"I'm Blake Holland, Jaxon older brother", Blake shook my hand and I greeted him.

"And I'm Tyra Holland I'm this many", Tyra held out 3 fingers. I smiled on how adorable she is.

"Nice to meet you all"

"Where is she?!", I heard someone women yelled and soon a women and a man appeared from the curtains. The women looked at me and gasped.

"are you Jasamina?", I nodded.

She smiled and quickly hurried down the stairs and hugged me. I hugged her back as pulled away. She resembles a lot like Ashley.

"I'm Jaxon mother, Faith Holland, and this is my mate and loving husband also Jax father, Mike Holland", I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, if you're looking for your son he's with the guys to get ready", They nodded.

"Oh, we will stay with you so I can get to know you little better. Jax may explain us a lot of things but I want to meet you in person", she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. The curtains moved and Jaxon appeared. He saw me as smiled, and when he saw his family, he widen his eyes.

"Mom? Dad? Guys?! You're here!", he yelled and jumped off hugging all of them. They were all in a family group hug which warms my heart. I smile at them hugging, I never really have a good family hug before. It made me miss Aj, Jace, Eden and Nick. I'll visit them tonight.

They pulled back and look at me, "I heard about your family? And how you got adopted sweetie", I sighed and nodded. Faith walked up to me and gave me a friendly hug. "Oh sweetie, I know you're having some family troubles, but no matter what you have us also. I'm just glad that my son found a beautiful girl", my cheeks redden.

"Oh my baby is growing up!", she sniffled and hug her husband. Her husband chuckled and hugged her back. Jeremy popped his head out and look at Jax.

"Jax, the ceremony is about to start soon", Jax nodded.

"Okay you guys go outside sit in the front along Nina biological family, it's time for Nina to make an entrance", they all nodded and hurried out to the audience and went to sit down.

I took a deep breath and look at Jax with a weary crooked smile, he looked at me and chuckled. "Babe, relax. The pack will love you and will treat you with respect like a Luna should be treated"

I nodded and shook off get nervous feeling, "okay, okay, sorry just feeling so nervous." I shook off my nervousness.

"Never been this nervous since I almost got tickets to meet Tyler Oakly but anyways!", I jumped on the tips of my toes and sighed.

"Well I'm gonna go up, you stay right here until I call you up okay?", I nodded, as he stepped onto the stage through the curtains. He started telling his speech and I cracked my neck and sighed. Okay Nina! You can do this, you can face your own pack. You're the Luna and will be presented to the pack.

I heard bush rustling behind me which cause me to freeze in my own position. I slowly turn and saw a bunny hopped out of the bushes which calmed down my beating heart race. I turn back around and suddenly a hand was placed over my mouth and I quickly react to it and flipped the person over and twisted it's arm.

The person whimpered and I growled and look at the mask figure person. I remove the mask and saw...Aj...

I dropped my hand down and stood up and look down at him. "A-A-Aj...what...what?", he didn't say anything but pulled up his mask and run back in the forest and I just stared at that spot for a very long time until I heard.

"Meet your Luna! Jasamina Harvard! Your new Luna!", I turn slowly and walk slowly up the stage where the crowd started to cheer. I gulped and once I walked on stage the bright lights blinded me but soon cleared away as I saw the people watching me.

"Now babe, would you like to say something?", Jax handed me a microphone and gulped as I look around.

This time I wasn't nervous about the stage fright. I was nervous about Aj.