~Chapter 34: The Feeling Of Being a Disgrace~

It's so funny how Jackson was barely part in any of the chapters, but he was only on one chapter then the next he already died. 😂😂

Sorry sorry! But anyways do you guys think Nina did the right thing on killing Jackson? Or did she did the wrong thing on killing Dana Mate?

Leave your comments to see what you think.

Vote, Comment and Fav!

xoxo SugarTeddyBear
******
||Nina||

I walked into the house after I shifted from my wolf. Everybody was staring at me with such disgrace in their eyes. I bit my lip down as I enter inside the house. I saw Dana crying on the couch with mom and dad by her side and the others trying to comfort her. They looked up and didn't say an utterly single word.

Jax came out of the kitchen with a tissue box. He looked at me and shook his head, and gave the tissue to Dana. I didn't say anything but ran upstairs and slammed the bathroom door. I locked it and I slid my back down and sob quietly to myself.

How was I suppose to know that Jackson is Dana mate? She told me she didn't meet her mate? And plus I couldn't help myself that I watch Drake being drugged into a coma. Luckily the doctor said he will be fine just in a coma and take a while for his wolf to heal over time.

Don't put yourself in this blame Nina? I heard Evan said in my mind.

Well I can't when the guilt is eating me up alive...

I shut her out and sighed, I cried softly in my arms. I heard a soft knock.
"Nina...it's me Shelby, please open up before you decide to shut yourself out again...", she said.

I unlock the door as I wipe my tears away, Shelby came in and closed the door. She saw how broken I was and she awed and pull me into her arms.

"Everybody hates me now...", I said. She pulled apart and shook her head.

"Well no one hates they just.....umm..they just....", she tried to find a way to help me feel better.

"See even you can't even make up a lie, everybody stares at my like I'm a disgrace! Well I am!", I said as I push Shelby arms and sat down on the toilet and buried my face into my palms.

"Jasamina! Your not a disgrace, killing Jackson was an accident and you didn't even know he was her mate. So don't put every single guilt upon yourself.", Shelby said.

I sighed and in my fingers through my hair, "remember that one time where Colton Joice asked you out", I chuckled.

"Yeah he was the hottest guy in the school", I said, looking down.

"Yeah and Amanda try her best to get him, but he always rejects her", I laugh.

"Yeah that was epic"

She nodded, "but then you remember how he used you just to make his ex-girlfriend jealous?", I nodded and frown.

"He broke my heart....I never felt so broken in my life that time", I quietly said.

"Yeah and that you shut me and everyone out. You didn't even leave your room except you climbing out the window and running around in your wolf form, but you kept yourself out, cause the guilt was slowly getting to you", I nodded.

"It's funny how that situation resembles this one now", I sighed and lean my head back.

"This is different Shelby, my hear was broken by a guy back then, I'm broken hearted by everybody else now"

She sighed, "but the familiar situation that your doing is similar to the one back then, do you even remember how you got over it?", She asked I nodded.