~Chapter 16: Powers Gain, Answers being Answered~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

I'm like so tired every single day, like seriously. School is getting to the part where you are given dozens of homework and you can't even deal with it cause you're so freaking tired. By the way the picture above is me and my best friend weird text message and I want to show you it. Obviously the blue one is me (but if you can't see it and I'm sorry that it failed). 😂 but the message is funny tho.

Back to the homework, I'm about to lose it soon. I swear cause my brain is about to explode.

Anyways Keep It Sweet!

~SugarTeddyBear ❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I was sitting on Jaxon lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist pressing light feather kisses up my neck. I giggled as my heart fluttered.

Every guy that passes by or even stares at me. He gets protective and wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips till they get a hint that I'm taken.

"Umm Nina", I looked up and saw Shelby and she's holding a red cup.

"Look at the time", I looked at the neon splattered hand clock as it read 11:15. Why does she wants me to read the--oh shit! I have to be at the woods before 11:20, or at 11:20?

"Hey Jaxon", I said as he looked up.

"Yeah baby?", He asked, sparks immediately flew in my stomach when he calls me that.

"I have to go some where with Shelby, can you stay there and watch the party and make sure no one gets hurt or something", he looked at me for a moment till he sighed and let go of me.

"Thanks Jax", I lean in to peck his cheek but instead, he turn and grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep long kiss. I chuckled against his lips as our lips were moving in sync.

Soon I heard Shelby cleared her throat, as we pulled away and I stood up. I look down and saw Jaxon lips were smothered with my neon lipstick.

"Jax you have neon lipstick on your lips", I chuckled as he smiled at me.

"Well I will leave it so all the girls know that I'm taken", he winked towards me as I rolled my eyes. Me and Shelby walked out of the building and head towards the woods. Who knew I'm this weak when I'm around Jaxon.

Once we got to the spot we're suppose to meet. "Oh my god it's freezing cold!", I said as I shivered.

"He said he will meet us here by now, it's 11:21?", Shelby eyes were wandering around to see if he's here yet.

"Well maybe he's late or forgot that we're suppose to meet--", I stopped as I felt someone directly behind me.

"I'm not late, protectors are never late", I jumped back and saw Jasper standing there.

"Jesus! Jasper you gave me a heart attack!", I almost yelled but I just lower my voice to a medium.

"Sorry, didn't mean to anyways thanks for coming here and happy 17th birthday", he said.

"Thanks, anyways why do we need to be here?", I asked.

"Well, I did say all your answers will be answered", he said.

I looked at him strangely, "But...I thought my answers were already answered? That Jaxon is my mate and all", I said.

He chuckled and shook his head, "that's the answers that your mate wants you to find out, but my answers are the ones that you will be finding out, you have your mother journal?", he asked.