~Chapter 37: Choices are Made by Leading to an Ending~

Hey Guyssssss!!

So I just wanna take the moment and say thank you guys so much that this book is at 11.8K and I never knew how this book caught most readers. I mean I never knew this book is this good. But thank you guys so much! You are the Bomb!

The Bomb.Com! (Yes I just said that, what are you gonna do about it huh?)

Haha excuse for my lame weirdness

Vote, Comment and Fav!!

xoxo SugarTeddyBear
*********
||Nina||

They're skin was pale, their teeth was now pointy. They're vampires. This bitch turn my family into fucking vampires!!

'Jax! Tell the pack do not attack my family! I know they're still the same...well I think...' I mind-link Jax.

He instantly replied back,
'okay, Nina stay there I'm gonna come and get--', I cut him off.

'No Jax, this is my fight to begin with, I know you want to help me and I appreciate that, but please babe. This is my fight try to fight off as much rouges as you can or even have them fight by our side!'

I can tell he sighed, 'Okay, but be careful'

'Okay'

"Nick...Aj...Jace...Eden?", I whispered standing up.

They hissed towards me and stalk towards me. Okay, they're definitely mr themselves right now.
I backed up as I heard an evil laugh, I snapped my heard towards Margret Moon.

"So who are you gonna Attack? Me or your family? Take a pick. But one pick means one of us will attack you", I growled.

"Pick wisely...", I looked at them each. How am I going to attack her while I don't attack my family?

Soon I heard a growl as four wolves placed in front of me. I recognize those scent, Drake, Dana, My Biological mom and my biological dad. Then Shelby came in front wear a suit and holding a metal bar.

'Don't worry we will hold them as much as we can Nina, go and kick some dark witch ass! Oh and don't worry about the Jackson incident. I've been given a second chance mate', Dana said.

I smiled nodded, as I turn and growled towards the witch. "You. Me. Fighting now", my eyes eyes to shift into amber color.

"Good choice..", she smirk.

She walked towards me and smirk. I run towards her as I kicked up my leg, she grabbed it and flipped me over.

I groaned as I hit the floor. I growled and turn over my shoulder and stood up. "Your gonna go back to where you belong and that is hell!", I yelled as I screamed and felt all force being lifted off me as I pushed off my body and it vibrated my body a bit but the witch got pushed back and flew over.

Her back hit against the tree as I walked over towards her. I grabbed her by the shirt and lift her up.

I felt my hands overheating as it burns the witch. "You think your so tough, you're not! You're weak!!", She yelled.

I growled as I pin her against the wall and chocked her by the neck.
"I may look weak! But believing in myself and fighting for my family is the only strength I need!"

I heard footsteps running behind me as I turn around and snatch Fredrick neck and snarled.

"Your going back to hell for sure", I shifted into my wolf and bit his head and shred him apart.

I turn and glared at her, she did some weird hand gesture. I begin to run towards her and when she release some of her dark magic. I teleported to a different spot. I dodge as I barked. She snap her head and she bit her lip down. She screamed in frustration.