~Chapter 6: Loner Wolf at Tryouts~

Hey SugarTeddies!

So there this one cereal that get me on a sugar rush! And it's Lucky Charms but without the milk. Yes the marshmallows and the little charms get's me on the sugar rush. Making me hyper in Biology class one time. Everybody love how active I am just because I ate a handful of Lucky Charms.

So Keep It Sweet! ;)
-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I sighed as I flatten my dark teal dress and fix my collar blouse under it {Image is above}. I pulled up my white lace ankle socks and tied my black high top converse.
I grabbed my backpack and fix my wavy hair and look at myself in the mirror.

Eh, I look satisfied enough.

I walked downstairs holding onto the railing and looking at the steps. I walked into the kitchen, a big white flash came as I screech and put my hands out to cover my face.

"Woah! What the bloody charms was that?", I asked. I heard someone chuckled, I looked and saw Eden with her digital camera.

"Sorry Nina, but I just want to take a picture of you on your second day of school", She chuckled.

"Oh Eden, you almost startled the girl", Nick said walking in and rubbed my hair. I pouted but fix my hair again. I walked and sat down in the chair and poured cereal in my bowl and the milk. I started chowing down my Apple Jacks as I just stared at my cereal. Zoning out most of the times.

"Morning mom, morning dad!", Aj and Jace said and sat down right by my side. They poured their cereal, into their bowls.

"So Nina are you ready for soccer tryouts?", Aj asked.

"Eh, I guess I'm pretty nervous since I'd never try out for another sport at my old school", I shrugged like it was no big deal, but in the inside I'm pacing back and forth.

"Relax, you will do fine", Jace patted my shoulder. I gave them both a small smile and continue munching down my cereal.

"Has anybody heard that wolf howl last night?", Jace asked as I almost choked but recover back and acted normal.

"Yeah! It sounded so close by our house like behind our fence, do you think wolves live by here?", Aj asked.

"Probably cause there was a howl idiot", Jace rolled his eyes. They both started slapping each other shoulder, behind my back.

"Oh break it up you two, you started giving me a headache", which isn't true on what I said, but it made them stop.

They both crash me into a bone crushing hug. I groaned as they petted my hair.
"I'm sorry Nina!", I rolled my eyes and lightly shove them away. I stood up and walked to the sink and put my dish in.

"Okay guys, I want to drive the mustang today", I asked.

They looked at me, "do you have your driver license?", Jace asked, I sighed and unzip my backpack in the small pocket and grabbed my wallet and flip it open showing by driver license.

I extend my hands out and smirk, "keys please?", They both look at each other and sighed and put the keys in my hand.

"Thank you goons, now I will meet you in the car", I walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my soccer clothes, that includes my cleats.
I walked out and head to the mustang, I unlock the car and soon the twins came out and Aj hopped into the back.

I hop into the driver seat while Jace sat in the passenger side.
I turn on the ignition and shift the gear into reverse and look back. I drive out of the driveway and waited as the gates open.