**BONUS CHAPTER** Halloween

Basically the bonus chapters aren't really connected to the story line for my sequel. It's just fun chapters I like to do on holidays.

So the kids will be 1 years old.

Enjoy!

-SugarTeddyBear
**********
||Jax||

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes as I tried to block the sun rays. But once I open my eyes and vision clears. I heard the front door open and closed. I raised my head and sat up immediately. I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 am.

I looked to my left side and saw that Nina wasn't there which worries me. I stood up and carefully walk down where I heard mumbling from the kitchen.

I lean my back against the wall and heard something dropped. I carefully open the door and saw Nina taking out candy bags. I saw the kids in their high chair. Nina back was facing me as I lean against the door frame and crossing my arms.

She open the cabinet and went in her tippy toes to grab the container tub, but accidentally pulled the containers that were topped on top and fall all over Nina which she screeched and fall down.

I gasp, but then burst into laughter. She stood up and looks at me and glared. "Sorry baby, but it's funny," she rolled her eyes, and grabbed the plastic bowl and dumped candies inside.

"Why did you buy candy? The kids can't eat candy?" I asked her as I head over to the kids and kissed their foreheads before I make myself over to the other cabinet to grabbed cereal.

"Babe today Halloween and I'm allowing the kids and the other kids in the pack to go around trick-a-treating. I always do it back at the orphanage, me and Shelby always go around to neighborhoods and knock at each door to her candy," she smiled to herself as she probably thought back to those memories, "Well me and Shelby marked places on a map that got the biggest candy, and we made a plan on what houses to go and not to go. It's a thing we always did back then," she dropped few more candies into the bowl.

I chuckled thinking Nina and Shelby have a big map plastered over a board and strings attached to one place to another and thumbnails everywhere. "Also dressing up is the best part of Halloween," I poured my cereal into my bowl and then the milk before I started eating it.

"What were you before?" I asked with a mouthful of cereal, she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows in disgust. I smirk knowing she hates when I do that.

"Well before I was a pirate, witch, vampire--" I gave her a weird disgust look. She chuckled, and clasped her hand over her mouth.

"You're a werewolf, but you dressed up as a vampire?" she nodded.

"I was 8 years old, I didn't had my werewolf powers or my wolf at the time, so I was basically blend in as a normal person,"
She kept listing on and on about what she was back then. Last time me and my friends just wear masks. I was usually too lazy to buy a costume and stuff so I just bought a mask and go to doors with a pillow case and asked for candy, I usually hit the loads cause me and the guys knew what places to hit up and stuff. But since I was a total jock and a douche before I found Nina, I was pretty much a man-whore (never told Nina, hope she doesn't find out), I usually bring Rachel in her slutty costume to parties and we usually drink a lot.
I regret what I did back then, but the past is in the past, I have the girl of my dreams and my three beautiful children.

"So what are you going to be tonight?" she asked, I gave her a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Duh! What are you going to be for Halloween? What else am I talking about?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Like always, wear a mask," She rolled her eyes and gave me a boring expression.
"How original of you? Do something different then a mask," I sighed and think.