~Chapter 33: Training Makes Perfect...Even if it's Worth The Pain~

Hey guys!

So the new update is kind of bad, I mean I like how there a preview button where it shows you how the pages look like as a book, but I just don't like how it won't let me post a picture with out a http:// and I'm doing this off my phone so it sucks!

That's why there is no casting list if I already told you. But yeah.

By the way! Sooo!!! Your probably not gonna like what I'm about to say but....SOMEONE, and I mean someone is going to die in the future of the book. It's a character you guys know. Soo, yeah.

anyways Vote, comment and Fave!

xoxo SugarTeddyBear
*****
||Nina||

"Please babe!!", I pouted towards Jax.

"Baby? Why does your family need to be part of the pack? They're humans and I'm not implying that your family are bad or anything, but think about the pack? What happen if they kill them when we're at school?", Jax asked.

I sighed and look at him, "Jax it's for their safety? The vampires kidnapped them and they kidnapped me? I don't trust my family being alone, they need protection and that is here"

He sighed and lean back, "look I'll make a meeting with some of the wolf councilor and decide what is their decision on this? Even though I'm the Alpha, but I do need permission with the council on this."

He went on to his computer and move his glasses to the bridge of his nose. He was doing some alpha work while I'm in his office basically bothering him cause I'm bored.

"And also...babe there one thing you should know....", he looked at me.

"What it is?", He asked.

I open my mouth, but now I'm not really sure if I should tell him about the note. cause like what I just said that this is basically my battle to fight in, Jax is not part of the war. Or even the others are not part of it as well.

"It's that....you look handsome today", He furrowed his eyebrows but playfully roll his eyes.

"Don't I always?", He smirk and go back to his computer. I chuckled nervously but he doesn't seem to notice. I walked out and closed the door.

I dialed Jace phone number and few rings came up as he finally picked up.

"Hello?", Jace said.

"Hey Jace, it's me Nina"

He chuckled, "Nina? You know I have you on caller I.d."

I blushed but shook my head, I continue to walk myself down the hallway, "so I spoken to Jax"

"And?"

"Well he said he has to speak with the council in order to get his permission, occasionally you need the council permission to have humans in the pack"

"Mmm...I thought you need the Alpha permission to let someone move into the pack"

"Well, yeah, but that's only of your a werewolf, anyways it may take a few days but just be safe"

"Okay and don't worry Nina, we will be careful, I have to go now. I have to go to work I'll talk to you later"

I nodded and said bye and hang up.
"Talking to your 'brother'", I jumped and saw Drake.

"Drake? You scared the living crap out of me"

"Sorry, it's one of my special talent anyways so your asking for your adopted family to move in into the pack?", I nodded.