Dark Night BOSS 4

After that, Si Yunxie looked at Xuan Yunzhi up and down,

"Thirty million to buy it, it's more expensive."

Xuan Yunzhi looked at him, it felt like his true thoughts in her heart.

She is not worth thirty million?

Si Yunxie watched the woman's eyes change, bringing out a hint of charm.

She had been stepping on the table, he saw her kneeling down on one knee, bending over and approaching him, the hand holding the gun was still firmly on his head, and the other hand was holding his tie.

She gently tugged his tie, pulling Si Yunxie closer to her, followed by licking the corners of her slightly pale lips to bring out a careless look. She exhaled, her eyes clearly enchanting but if you look carefully, it seemed to contain purity and grievances,

"Master. "

There is infinite softness in her voice.

Si Yunxie became stiff as he heard her call him 'Master' .

The color of playfulness in his eyes turned to pitch black almost instantly.

If Xuan Yunzhi's gaze swept across the bulge of his lower body, there was a touch of joy in his eyes.

Hey, is she really not worth thirty million?

After seeing his lower body, Xuan Yunzhi pretended to be innocent, and once again returned to the appearance she had just now.

But the free hand was pressed on an acupuncture point on the back of Si Yunxie's hand.

Turning her head lightly, she looked at the potbellied businessman. She raised the gun on top of Si Yunxie’s head and aimed it at the businessman’s chest in a flash.

Bang, bang,

Loud gunshots, and amidst the horrified screams of people nearby, the potbellied businessman fell to the ground and convulsed, blood shed all over the ground.

Xuan Yunzhi blew the smoke from the pitch-black gun, and put it back on Si Yunxie's head.

Si Yunxie's eyes grew darker when he looked at this woman.

Judging from the appearance of this woman, her delicate skin is clearly an inexperienced blonde girl.

But this look at her guts,

She can shoot and kill others without changing her face...Well, it's interesting.

The black-clothed bodyguard hurried in. After confirming that the Si Yunxie was all right, and seeing the corpse lying on the ground, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Master, it's ready."

Si Yunxie stood up and tidied up his clothes slowly. Xuan Yunzhi jumped off the table. When she felt the coolness from her lower body, she looked down at her body and fell silent.

No wonder it's so cool.

It turned out that her body was only wrapped by two pieces of cloth, and the other places were exposed to the air without any cover.

The corner of her eyes twitched.

Pointing at the bodyguard,

"Take off your clothes and pass it over."

"············"

These days, it turns out that clothes are also robbed.

When Xuan Yunzhi walked out of the room, wearing an extremely inappropriate suit jacket, Si Yunxie slowed down for a half step, and leaned close to her, with a pistol pressed against his waist.

All the bodyguards were not allowed to step out of the room by her request.

The leather shoes stepped on the red carpet and any sound was hardly heard.

The two people walked forward slowly, one after the other, and it took a long time, at least she thought so.

"What's your name?"

His evil charm sounded, and put both hands in his pockets and walked forward step by step.

He sounds so harmless.

Xuan Yunzhi was silent at first.

When she heard him, it seemed like an unintentional sentence.

"Even if you don't tell me, I will know."

He leisurely brought out his words with carelessness.