Dark Night BOSS 17

She can see that the people in black behind Nangongyu are all mercenaries who have experienced battles.

These people put out any one on the market at an employment price of millions of dollars.

Just to catch her?

Nangongyu didn't speak, but stared at Xuan Yunzhi deeply, as if trying to see her through.

He doesn't know why but the Xuan Yunzhi in front of him seemed to be different from before.

Except for coldness and disdain, the expression in the woman's eyes now looked at him without half affection.

When did this start?

By the way, it was when he saw her in a cage on the black market that day.

Just like him now, to her, he is not attractive at all.

This rapid change before and after is somewhat unacceptable to Nan Gongyu.

But when Jiang Xiaolian's fragile face was flashed in his mind, Nan Gongyu's shaken heart suddenly became firm, no matter what, this woman could not stay.

"Catch her for me, dead or alive. "

A gleam of ight flashed from Xuan Yunzhi's fingertips, and a thin blade appeared in the palm of her hand. It was so small that it was hard to notice.

If she can't run away, then she'll fight.

She has never been afraid of anyone.

When thinking, the red lips split and smiled.

There was only a stab, it was the sound of an emergency brake.

No one thought that there would be someone coming.

She watched a man in his thirties or forties who looked like a butler in a black suit appearing here, walking towards them step by step.

When Xuan Yunzhi saw the incoming person, she was taken aback, Tang Yi.

He was the only one, but he didn't show any fear at all, as if he had long been used to this kind of tense confrontation.

As he walked over, his face showed a friendly and respectful expression towards Xuan Yunzhi,

"Miss Xuan, Master is in the car, waiting for you. ''

Eh...huh?

Xuan Yunzhi blinked.

Tang Yi turned to look at Nan Gongyu, without the slightest smile on his face, as if he was giving the next order.

''Mr. Nan Gongyu, Miss Xuan Yunzhi will be taken away first. "

Nangongyu knew Tang Yi, the omnipotent butler of the Si family, and even met Tang Yi once because of business dealings.

However, he must not let Xuan Yunzhi go.

"Tang Yi, I and Miss Xuan Some private matters need to be discussed clearly. "

He can't provoke the Si family, so what he said was much more vague and subtle.

The expression on Tang Yi's face is unmoved,

"Mr. Nangong, I hope you understand that this is not a discussion with you."

As his voice fell, bang bang bang bang, two dozen mercenaries, all of them were hit on the left knee and fell directly to the ground.

And in the midst of this shocking change, a red light spot appeared at the center of Nangongyu’s eyebrows.

A sniper!

It turned out to be a sniper!

Just for such a woman, the Si family didn’t mind breaking ties with the Nan Gongyu's family.

Even a sniper was sent out!!!

The Si family would shoot him, really. It's cruel, no love at all.

The words are polite, and the iron face is ruthless.

It seems that if Nan Gongyu dares to say a word in the next second, the red dot would immediately explode.

At this time, Xuan Yunzhi saw that Nan Gongyu's good fortune kept declining.

Tang Yi gestured for her to leave.

Nan Gongyu's face was embarrassed and sulky, but he dared not say anything to refuse.

When she walked, she finally saw the red letters standing in front of her,

[Nan Gongyu's good luck value, 71]

Xuan Yunzhi slightly opened her mouth, and stupidly stood in front of the car.