Stay Away, Superstar! 5

Although the same name, the same surname, and the same appearance, she knew in her heart that this Si Yunxie was not the other Si Yunxie.

This Si Yunxie has no memory of her.

Therefore, his life and death has nothing to do with her.

But, just now, she was once again dumbfounded by his words.

Too familiar dialogue.

As soon as she walked out of the lounge door, she saw Assistant Xiao Zhang waiting nervously.

Seeing her coming out, her eyes lit up,

"Yunzhi, Yunzhi, why did you come to this lounge? Your lounge is in the second one."

She said, hurriedly pointed to the rest and dressing room next to her. Her eyes were a little bit filled with lingering fears, she looked at the two men in black at the door.

Xuan Yunzhi nodded, and smiled indifferently,

"Well, I went wrong."

She had already stepped towards the lounge on the side.

Soon after she walked in and sat down, the door of the room was pushed open with a bang.

Zhao Man walked in with heavy makeup and full dress in a black uniform.

Because of the thick foundation applied to her face, most of the five-finger marks were covered, except for some swelling.

Zhao Man looking ugly, angry staring Xuan Yunzhi, step by step, she walked towards her.

"Xuan Yunzhi, you dare to challenge the public, you're really not afraid of death."

Xuan Yunzhi sat on the chair with a smile on her red lips.

"What did Sister Zhao Man say? I didn't want to be an enemy of Sister Zhao Man."

Zhao Man's expression was ugly, and she waved off the cosmetics on the dressing table.

There was a splash, and some of them hit Xuan Yunzhi's body, but she didn't move, she still sat there.

Zhao Man's assistant and others came in, but they did not expect that she would do it, and hurriedly stopped to persuade her.

"Sister Zhao Man, don't be angry, don't be angry. She is also A new half-yellow newcomer is not worth your anger."

"That's right, Sister Zhao Man, calm down, calm down, don't let others read the joke."

"Besides, Sister Zhao Man, if you want to teach her a lesson, wait until the filming is over. Drama, what we have is a chance."

Sentence came after a sentence.
Everyone was biased towards Zhao Man, it seemed that Xuan Yunzhi was the one who made trouble.

People, they're always like this.

As long as you stand on a commanding height and show a displeased look.

Regardless of who's right or wrong, people will always tell the taciturn to comfort the angry person first.

Therefore, quiet people will become quieter and quieter, and arrogant people will become more and more arrogant.

Xuan Yunzhi lowered her eyes, assistant Xiao Zhang couldn't stand it, and wanted to speak for her, but she grabbed her.

Zhao Man looked at Xuan Yunzhi's quiet and arrogant appearance. She walked over and said sharply and satirically,

"Xuan Yunzhi, you don't look at your appearance, nothing more than an inexperienced third-rate actor. Do you think that the business world will be in the future? Ouyang Meng, the heir of the tycoon, would like you? Even if you scratch your head in front of him, it will only be an unsightly picture. The person who can get Ouyang Meng must not be you."

After finishing, Zhao Man smiled. She looked like an arrogant winner, turned around and left by a crowd of people.

Xiao Zhang's face was crying,

"Yunzhi, let's call Sister Wang to come, if this continues, we will be bullied to death."

Now the filming has just started, how will it be done in the next few months?

Xuan Yunzhi took the handkerchief handed over by the assistant, without any anger at all.