Stay Away, Superstar! 13

Early the next morning, Xuan Yunzhi received a call from the director of the "Youth Time" crew, saying that she was asked to try the role temporarily and to discuss the script.

When she rushed to the crew, she saw a person standing next to the director, and the two seemed to be talking happily and exchanging something.

She searched her memory and accurately recognized this person, Ouyang Meng.

The son of Ouyang Zongping, the largest real estate developer.

It's also the person the original body had a crush on.

The outline of the face is deep, which makes him a very attractive person.

But...Uh...I don't know if it was because of the long time spent with Si Yunxie, so that when she saw Ouyang Meng, she felt that... it was nothing more than that.

Behind Ouyang Meng was an assistant wearing black silk-rimmed spectacles.

She walked over, we heard the voice of the director smiling,

"I would like to thank Mr. Ouyang understanding."

"No, but also because the director is that you, if for others, I will not do this being taken advantage of."

Between the two, the atmosphere was enjoyable.

When the director saw Xuan Yunzhi coming, his smile was even bigger.

"Yunzhi is here, come, come, let me introduce you. This is Mr. Ouyang Meng, who is also our biggest sponsor of this show."

Xuan Yunzhi nodded.

"Mr. Ouyang, hello."

Ouyang Meng looked at her, gaze for a little longer, and then smiled and said,

"Why Miss Yunzhi is so polite? We have seen it several times before, haven't we?"

After hearing this, the director was surprised and said, "Oh? Why have you never heard Yunzhi talk about it? If that's the case, then I won't disturb the two of them."

He waved his hand and left.

Before leaving, the director also motioned to her not to offend her, this is a big money master.

She raised her brows, and at this time she finally understood.

It seems that asking her to come here to discuss the script is just a cover.

This is the one who really called her here.

"Mr. Ouyang is looking for me, what's the matter?"

Ouyang Meng smiled on his face, making the whole person more attractive. "Miss Xuan, it is true that I have a friend who really likes your acting, but because of her. I'm also an actor with a thin face, so I want to ask you for an autograph."

Xuan Yunzhi's eyes flashed.

With a smile on her face, "Of course you can."

But in her heart, there was cautious.

She is just a third-rate little star, and she is low-key, and she doesn't have many fans, but she can get Ouyang Meng to pull down her face and ask for an autograph in person, and she is the only one who is in the same industry...and that is the only woman.

If it were her, She's afraid this is just an introduction to signing.

With a smile, the assistant behind Ouyang Meng took out a postcard from Xuan Yunzhi, she took it, and the font of the flowing water fell on it.

Just as he was about to hand it back to him, she heard a distant sound,

"Ouyang."

With a smile and three points of shyness.

From a distance, she saw a woman carrying a pink bag, dressed fashionably without losing her femininity, and an assistant bodyguard came along behind her.

Xuan Yunzhi raised her eyebrows, and the voice of system 001 rang in her mind,

"Beep————The system prompts, the darling of heaven has appeared, please host the guide, please host the guide."

Following Xuan Yunzhi's eyes, a line of red letters appeared, and Meng Yuwen's good luck value immediately displayed below the string of red letters.

Meng Yuwen, the target of this Raiders.

Starting from scratch, he finally got the affection of countless men and included it in the harem. It also allowed them to get along willingly and live in harmony. It can be seen that this woman's methods are incredible.

And Ouyang Meng is the first man of Meng Yuwen.